Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 13-01-18, 09:10 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
He does have a point though. Releasing 3 big games in the same year(Britannia/Three Kingdoms/W2 DLC) in actually less time now that I think about it is kinda over doing it.

Warhammer is by far the best games in the franchise and it's not even close. This is coming from a person who only played the Historical titles and never heard about Warhammer until they showed the trailer
If they're all good games that's good, of not, well, that would suck ha ha! Let's wait and see.

Perhaps. I'm not keen on those particular fantasy characters I guess. Thus Warhammer will never win me over

Old 13-01-18, 09:20 PM
News Guru

Don't forget that Creative Assembly has also created both Halo Wars 2 and Alien Isolation in recent years.

They are a huge development house now, with locations in the UK and Bulgaria [Creative Assembly Sofia (formerly Black Sea Studios Ltd. and later Crytek Black Sea Ltd.)]

It was CA Sofia that created Rome II: Empire Divided, which released in late November.
Old 14-01-18, 07:14 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheF34RChannel View Post
If they're all good games that's good, of not, well, that would suck ha ha! Let's wait and see.

Perhaps. I'm not keen on those particular fantasy characters I guess. Thus Warhammer will never win me over
I was the same way until I played it. It is so much fun. Honestly as a long time TW fan it's refreshing and unrepititve playstyle really won me over. After playing so many historical titles and doing essentially the sword/shield and early gunpowder/cannon games it was very nice to play a game that has everything and then insane monsters that mix it up. If CA ever want to make another historical title it will have to be near perfection for people to want it badly after Warhammer has proven it's insane replayability. I mean they are rated very high on Steam and reviews which is not common for TW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
Don't forget that Creative Assembly has also created both Halo Wars 2 and Alien Isolation in recent years.

They are a huge development house now, with locations in the UK and Bulgaria [Creative Assembly Sofia (formerly Black Sea Studios Ltd. and later Crytek Black Sea Ltd.)]

It was CA Sofia that created Rome II: Empire Divided, which released in late November.
Yeah but based off their last update on development blog only 2 teams have something releasing soon and thats Atilla:ToB and Tomb Kings. After that only one team is working on something new while the Tk team works on the next DLC.
Old 14-01-18, 04:23 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
I was the same way until I played it. It is so much fun. Honestly as a long time TW fan it's refreshing and unrepititve playstyle really won me over. After playing so many historical titles and doing essentially the sword/shield and early gunpowder/cannon games it was very nice to play a game that has everything and then insane monsters that mix it up. If CA ever want to make another historical title it will have to be near perfection for people to want it badly after Warhammer has proven it's insane replayability. I mean they are rated very high on Steam and reviews which is not common for TW.

Yeah but based off their last update on development blog only 2 teams have something releasing soon and thats Atilla:ToB and Tomb Kings. After that only one team is working on something new while the Tk team works on the next DLC.
I'll check out some more video footage on Warhammer and ponder it (you have been so right before when recommending me games I owe you at least that much ha ha).

I was looking where I could potentially pick up Atilla but eh, it's not cdkeys.
Old 14-01-18, 04:48 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Yeah give it a shot bud. But don't feel like I'm trying to sell you on it. I know some people just really aren't into that. Which is totally fine!

Atilla is a hard one to find. Mostly just have to wait for a steam sale. You could always just get the new Britannia expansion at a lower cost. It's based off Atilla at least
Old 14-01-18, 05:18 PM
OC3D Elite

Oh I don't feel like you are; I make my own choices. Your enthusiasm is what makes me want to take another look.

Thrones of Britannia, the upcoming one you mean? Is that standalone? Attila, I couldn't even find on Steam - which is odd.
Asus Z370 Maximus X Hero | Intel Core i7-8700K 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 | G.Skill Trident Z 3333MHz CL16 16GB | Asus GTX 1080 Strix | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Crucial MX200 500 GB | 760T | Acer XB270HU 1440p | Windows 10 Pro x64
Old 14-01-18, 07:43 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheF34RChannel View Post
Oh I don't feel like you are; I make my own choices. Your enthusiasm is what makes me want to take another look.

Thrones of Britannia, the upcoming one you mean? Is that standalone? Attila, I couldn't even find on Steam - which is odd.
Yes standalone