Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 17-01-20, 08:31 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
Sorry, meant 2033.

It's cool that the games are being done in-house. They will know their engines better than anyone else, though Panic Button has proven that they can do great work.

Yeah, the perks of Switch are in its mobility, and on such a small screen, the resolution doesn't matter that much.
Aye, I'd hope Nvidia have been giving them a hand with optimizing for their Tegra chip as well since Nvidia is plastered all over the PC version.

That's another thing people need to learn as well, screen resolution to screen size. I've played my Switch on handheld mode 90% of the time and it doesn't bother me, never even occurs to me most games are running at 720p since I'm too immersed to care.

Old 17-01-20, 08:48 AM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
Not seen you on Discord for months.. where you been?
Well I lost access to Discord for a while, Managed to get back on and saw that I wasn't in any groups anymore and basically my entire friends list was empty, Aint got a clue what happened, Account hacked, Account bug, Aint got a scooby, But I will need another re-invite to the OC3D server, Even had to reapply to my brothers server a few days ago XD

Also as I last remember the D2 OC3D clan is quite desolate which is not good for raids and weekly engrams, Welcome to join my current clan, The Ebrithilar, We do raids every weekend, Usually all of them, And any weekly pinnacles like The Pit, Nightfalls etc... also lots of great people in it.

Old 17-01-20, 09:28 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Well I lost access to Discord for a while, Managed to get back on and saw that I wasn't in any groups anymore and basically my entire friends list was empty, Aint got a clue what happened, Account hacked, Account bug, Aint got a scooby, But I will need another re-invite to the OC3D server, Even had to reapply to my brothers server a few days ago XD

Also as I last remember the D2 OC3D clan is quite desolate which is not good for raids and weekly engrams, Welcome to join my current clan, The Ebrithilar, We do raids every weekend, Usually all of them, And any weekly pinnacles like The Pit, Nightfalls etc... also lots of great people in it.
Yeah please join up. I need people to raid with that raid at reasonable times, not 2am or later

Dice, you up for another legend nightfall run?
Old 17-01-20, 09:38 AM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Yeah please join up. I need people to raid with that raid at reasonable times, not 2am or later

Dice, you up for another legend nightfall run?

Yeah sure any time, I have the next few days off so just give me a call, We can also do a pit run for the pinnacle

Old 17-01-20, 11:51 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Yeah sure any time, I have the next few days off so just give me a call, We can also do a pit run for the pinnacle
Need both. Maybe Wraith wants in on this too!
I'm down for this today actually. I hate having uncompleted quests aka Xenophage!
Old 17-01-20, 12:04 PM
Resident Newb

Sounds good, We can go do xenophage, Come back out, Do the main pit run and then do a legend NF, 1 exotic and 2 x pinnacles

Old 17-01-20, 03:26 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Sounds good, We can go do xenophage, Come back out, Do the main pit run and then do a legend NF, 1 exotic and 2 x pinnacles
Poifect!
Old 17-01-20, 03:52 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Never been a fan of ASUS products, but this intrigues me. Wonder when we can get some early reviews done

Mouse with a joystick. Personally I see this as a useful tool in the office rather than gaming.

ASUS ROG Chakram

https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of...s/ROG-Chakram/

Dragging this discussion here from News thread - interesting indeed! Also in something like GTA, where you need mouse aim on foot yet analogue steering is superior when driving, that would be fantastic. Currently I have both m/kb and pad plugged in when I play and switch on the fly. Also in digital mode it would be equivalent to multiple side buttons - and would have less of an effect on your aim than pushing a normal side clicky switch.

But this will presumably cost an arm and a leg. Also, interesting how the upper photo seems to have micro USB, glad they ended up going USB-C in 2020.

I hope it has internal memory, having to run their bloatware 24/7 is a dealbreaker for me, especially since I want the mouse to remember its config in Linux as well.
Old 18-01-20, 07:47 AM
OC3D Crew

Guys can I get an invite to the Discord? I play Destiny most days.
Enthoo Elite | i9-7900X | Rampage VI Extreme | Dominator Platinum 32GB | RTX 2080 FE | 960 Pro 512GB, 840 Evo 250GB x 2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 | PG279Q, MX27AQ | Custom Watercooling Loop + Aquaero 6 XT

Old 18-01-20, 08:41 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by trawetSluaP View Post
Guys can I get an invite to the Discord? I play Destiny most days.
Poke Dice or Wraith depending on which discord you want.

Tags
banter, conversation, entertainment, fun, jokes, safe for work, small talk