Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #101  
Old 28-03-18, 04:31 AM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: With the Asguardians of the Galaxy
Posts: 16,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidFrederickWatson View Post
fantastic , i still held out a little hope that the very lucky and fortunate winner had not yet been contacted , this is an exquisite and phenomenal giveaway prize in every respect and in every aspect and is befitting of TTL/OC3D to do such a fabulous giveaway so soon after the last one , win or lose thanks for the genuine chance to win such an amazing prize and possibly experience what its like to use and game on something other than a budget or second hand pc , thanks to all involved that made this tremendous competition possible , its one of the very best ive ever seen and the best pc giveaway ive ever seen !
-HP Touchsmart 520- ( 2012 )

Sucking up isn't going to get you to win. Let alone posting your personal device as to make it seem like you deserve extra consideration. You could simply just say thanks for the update and I hope I get lucky.

__________________
I am Iron Man.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 28-03-18, 07:56 AM
tolagarf's Avatar
tolagarf tolagarf is offline
OC3D Crew
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Denmark
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Sucking up isn't going to get you to win. Let alone posting your personal device as to make it seem like you deserve extra consideration. You could simply just say thanks for the update and I hope I get lucky.
Stone cold
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 28-03-18, 09:24 AM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is online now
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 13,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Sucking up isn't going to get you to win. Let alone posting your personal device as to make it seem like you deserve extra consideration. You could simply just say thanks for the update and I hope I get lucky.
We get the begging letters every year man. Tom just tosses them in the bin.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 28-03-18, 10:04 AM
Eddie long's Avatar
Eddie long Eddie long is offline
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Hampshire
Posts: 463
If your lucks in then Whoopi., if not then ce-la-vie, still nice to have the chance
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 28-03-18, 12:25 PM
DavidFrederickWatson DavidFrederickWatson is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 39
dont be so childish

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Sucking up isn't going to get you to win. Let alone posting your personal device as to make it seem like you deserve extra consideration. You could simply just say thanks for the update and I hope I get lucky.
dont be so petty , pathetic and childish , as everyone posts their system here , cant i just be nice and be thankful for the chance without assholes like you stealing the joy out of life ? whats wrong with being nice ? i know it wont increase my chances , are you insane ? that wasnt my goal you imbecile , just go away and take your negativity somewhere else
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 28-03-18, 12:27 PM
DavidFrederickWatson DavidFrederickWatson is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 39
Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
We get the begging letters every year man. Tom just tosses them in the bin.
i expected more from someone that has OC3D elite under their name , is that how you talk to people that come on here ? as i know Tom certainly doesnt and certainly wouldnt
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 28-03-18, 12:30 PM
tinytomlogan's Avatar
tinytomlogan tinytomlogan is offline
The Guvnor
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: TTL Towers
Posts: 20,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidFrederickWatson View Post
dont be so petty , pathetic and childish , as everyone posts their system here , cant i just be nice and be thankful for the chance without assholes like you stealing the joy out of life ? whats wrong with being nice ? i know it wont increase my chances , are you insane ? that wasnt my goal you imbecile , just go away and take your negativity somewhere else

Replying like that makes you sound like the one in the wrong.


If Im honest every single possibility you get you do mention your system specs (or lack of them) if anything thats going to have a negative impact on me or anyone trying to help you. Not a positive one.


OC3D Elite is an automated member name based on posts. Please do not attack long standing members, they are right, we get people looking for pity on every competition.

Youll be amazed how many people here have gotten stuff from me outside of competitions and not one of them ever begged or looked for pity shouting about their low end specs.

Take some advise and listen to your fellow members above. Do NOT attack them or youll have me to deal with.
__________________
If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW


Get along or run along. Your choice
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 28-03-18, 12:31 PM
ThunderPrat ThunderPrat is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 24
Woah things are kicking off, everyone calm the heck down.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 28-03-18, 01:03 PM
ThunderPrat ThunderPrat is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 24
It’s a good looking case and it’s good to see a 1070Ti get some love too, that Strix card is bloody lovely (shame I had to pay £600 for mine, couldn’t wait for prices to drop).
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 28-03-18, 01:32 PM
RobM's Avatar
RobM RobM is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Durham
Posts: 1,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Sucking up isn't going to get you to win. Let alone posting your personal device as to make it seem like you deserve extra consideration. You could simply just say thanks for the update and I hope I get lucky.
Bit harsh but true
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolagarf View Post
Stone cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
We get the begging letters every year man. Tom just tosses them in the bin.
very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidFrederickWatson View Post
dont be so petty , pathetic and childish , as everyone posts their system here , cant i just be nice and be thankful for the chance without assholes like you stealing the joy out of life ? whats wrong with being nice ? i know it wont increase my chances , are you insane ? that wasnt my goal you imbecile , just go away and take your negativity somewhere else
David, that is not a good response either and lets be "honest and fair" here, you are new to the community, not that that makes a difference but since you joined us you have made 38 posts here
22 on the last competition
13 on this competition
The majority of which come across as (and I am not being cruel here) grovelling, needy and desperate due to verbiage and tone.
you have contributed on 3 other threads 1 was vague 1 blatantly references winning the competition and 1 asked a question.

So it little wonder people in the community or outside of it come to conclusions as indicated above

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidFrederickWatson View Post
i expected more from someone that has OC3D elite under their name , is that how you talk to people that come on here ? as i know Tom certainly doesnt and certainly wouldnt
Attacking long standing members is not nice either
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
Replying like that makes you sound like the one in the wrong.


If Im honest every single possibility you get you do mention your system specs (or lack of them) if anything thats going to have a negative impact on me or anyone trying to help you. Not a positive one.


OC3D Elite is an automated member name based on posts. Please do not attack long standing members, they are right, we get people looking for pity on every competition.

Youll be amazed how many people here have gotten stuff from me outside of competitions and not one of them ever begged or looked for pity shouting about their low end specs.

Take some advise and listen to your fellow members above. Do NOT attack them or youll have me to deal with.
This man speaketh the truth
__________________
ASUS ROG Crosshair VII wifi | Ryzen 5 3600 | Antec 240 AIO | Corsair Vengance RGB 3200 2 x 8Gb | Asus Strix RX 470 | Samsung 500gb nvme | Samsung 1Tb nvme | Samsung Evo 120gb ssd | Seagate Baracuda 1tb storage | Toshiba 1Tb HDD | EVGA 500w | Phanteks Entho ProM Acrylic Window | Windows 10 and Linux Manjaro
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 05:51 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.