Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old Today, 12:34 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to Dicehunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by trawetSluaP View Post
Whilst it doesn't excuse the behaviour of such women, you must realise this is not gender specific issue. You make it sound like women are the root of all evil when men are just as bad as women.
Well I haven't been shown any different in my experience with women, Not saying A-Hole men don't exist but the amount of immoral women I've seen and continue to see and hear about from people in different countries is immense and it's actually affecting society.

My own 98 year old grandmother said, Paraphrasing "I don't know what's happened to women since I was a young woman but it's not good and it's hurting society" and I wholeheartedly agree with her, There is something very badly wrong.

Old Today, 12:34 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
That's a feminazi comment if ever I saw one.

Morals have been thrown out the window in the western world, No man is forcing women to go round having sex with a plethora of different people, Dress like a prostitute or cheat on their boyfriend/husband, That's all down to women and the wests toxic gynocentric society which I'm hoping comes tumbling down soon.
Troublesome women does not necessarily mean cheating/fornicating etc. It can also mean some who are unstable, high maintenance, addicts, violent etc. ALL of which can be the result of the male partner.

Wasn't a feminazi comment at all. I think you are just jumping straight in and repeat your same comments over and over. So I will repeat the same. Men here in Norway are far worse then women. Stop branding it as gender specific, both are as bad as one another.

I'll repeat what my grandfather once said "in my day men were polite and treated women with respect and decency. Now they run around sleeping with as many as they can".

Does that make a difference to your opinion? Doubt it. Its personal opinion. Not everyone thinks the same. I honestly think you are just instantly looking at the faults, and negatives of women so much so, that it is all you see.
Old Today, 12:37 PM
OC3D Elite

Dice.

If you ever ask me something and feel insulted by what I said back ask yourself this.. Would you rather I pretend and give you the answer that is expected, or, tell you how it really is?
Old Today, 12:38 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Dice.

Or just marry a man since women aren't good enough haha.
Old Today, 12:45 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Or just marry a man since women aren't good enough haha.
haha off to Thailand with him

If you ever ask me something and feel insulted by what I said back ask yourself this.. Would you rather I pretend and give you the answer that is expected, or, tell you how it really is?
Old Today, 12:50 PM
OC3D Crew

The 2 parts are not linked. I am in no way against women. On the contrary. Don't go for the looks is the same for a woman seeking a man. I don't know Dice, nor how he looks, so he could be the problem

It could might as well be the female part making the most money. Not unkommon in my line of business.
In a lot of military families in Denmark, it's the part working in the "civilian world" that makes the most money. So the military is having trouble moving units from one part of the country to another. 40years ago, the family moved with the units, as it was the households primary income.
Today that's not the case, as the Mrs has the primary income.

I have been together with the Mrs for 10,5 years.
Old Today, 12:50 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
haha off to Thailand with him
Thailand... the place where even the people are RNG
Old Today, 12:53 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to Dicehunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korreborg View Post
The 2 parts are not linked. I am in no way against women. On the contrary. Don't go for the looks is the same for a woman seeking a man. I don't know Dice, nor how he looks, so he could be the problem

It could might as well be the female part making the most money. Not unkommon in my line of business.
In a lot of military families in Denmark, it's the part working in the "civilian world" that makes the most money. So the military is having trouble moving units from one part of the country to another. 40years ago, the family moved with the units, as it was the households primary income.
Today that's not the case, as the Mrs has the primary income.

I have been together with the Mrs for 10,5 years.
Here ya go

In all honesty though I generally treat women with respect when face to face and when in a relationship I'm a gentleman, It's just my general viewpoint of them diminishes daily when I hear friends or family male members who are good upstanding men being cheated on.
Old Today, 01:03 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Here ya go

In all honesty though I generally treat women with respect when face to face and when in a relationship I'm a gentleman, It's just my general viewpoint of them diminishes daily when I hear friends or family male members who are good upstanding men being cheated on.
Last night I was watching a documentary. This guy told his wife to lie that she was being raped at work by her colleagues. She was in the Navy. He then got her to sleep with one of them (invite him over for sex) before killing them both.

For every tale of woe you have about a woman cheating on a man there's more out there about men screwing over women.

I would stop looking for it mate, it will ruin your life. Just relax a bit and give it time for the wounds to heal. They will, believe me. I hated my first wife's guts for five solid years. Then one day it just fell away. And I am autistic and known to hold onto things for far too long. And even I am telling you that you are on a slippery slope to become a misogynist.

You're a great looking guy no mistake, but that is but a blip on who you are as a person. Trust me, you want the woman who doesn't care what you look like. At which point it becomes about you and there will be nowhere to hide.

Do you know I have had more women come at me when married. In fact, I have never been chatted up by a woman when not married. And they never knew either, as most of the time I would not wear my ring after an accident I had as a kid leaving me with a ring inside the skin of my finger.

It's how you come across mate. When I am married I am happier and I am more relaxed and more confident. And that shows.

Stop with the crushing negativity dude. If I did that (and believe, I do, growing up where I grew up) I would have nothing. I got out of that and I made a new life and I try and remember that as often as my brain will let me.

Old Today, 01:11 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Here ya go

How about you stop worrying about them. You dont know what goes on behind closed doors. Maybe even your friends and family are A holes in private. I had an uncle who was a drug dealer. No one ever suspected.

How many upstanding people do we see in the news that have some sordid hidden dark secret that finally comes to light?

Anyways, don't let their relationships affect yours. You may be finding the right one and pushing her away because of fear of what happened to them.

If all else fails...

Thailand is there bro

Tags
box, chat, offtopic, small talk, where opinions go to die