Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 12-07-18, 09:48 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Just went to Corsair site. They dont mention Beta anymore so seems its a proper release.
They should attach "beta" to it as it is definitely not ready to be called a proper release just yet.

=Asus ROG Swift PG348Q 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440P G-Sync 100Hz IPS 4Ms=
=Steam - Dicehunter = Origin - Dicehunter = Uplay - DicehunterUPLAY=

Old 12-07-18, 09:58 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
They should attach "beta" to it as it is definitely not ready to be called a proper release just yet.
yeah its the version I had problems with, so since I dont give a rats rectum sphincter about RGB bling, ill stick with normal cue.

I just purchased some true mirror vinyl so I'm trying to do something more subtle with my case at the moment. Sadly the corsair LED are so damn over the top its hard to tone it down. Hopefully the tempered glass will help.
Old 12-07-18, 10:40 AM
OC3D Elite

So currently in work and there are a group of feminists in, You can spot them from miles away, All purple hair, Face full of piercings, They all look like Gollum's "special" brother and they looked at one of our other male trainers like he was jack the ripper, So I queued the song "face down a** up that's the way we like to f***" to come on next just for them as I know it'll "trigger" them

If they complain I'll just say -

"I am hanz ja und ziss ist my jam"

Old 12-07-18, 10:40 AM
Previously Chrazey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
That conversation was 9 days ago and like 8 pages back. Why necro a dead beaten horse? Let it die
Cause that’s the page I landed on when clicking the thread
Old 12-07-18, 10:44 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
So currently in work and there are a group of feminists in, You can spot them from miles away, All purple hair, Face full of piercings, They all look like Gollum's "special" brother and they looked at one of our other male trainers like he was jack the ripper, So I queued the song "face down a** up that's the way we like to f***" to come on next just for them as I know it'll "trigger" them

If they complain I'll just say -

"I am hanz ja und ziss ist my jam"
And this might be why feminists think of guys as A**hats! :P break the cycle my friend! rid the world of the Jessica Prices!
Old 12-07-18, 10:50 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
And this might be why feminists think of guys as A**hats! :P break the cycle my friend! rid the world of the Jessica Prices!
These particular feminists have been in before and called one of our other male trainers about 30 different things, Screamed, Accused him of everything under the sun, You know why ? Because he dared ask a whaaaman "Anyone need any help with anything or advice ?" for that little simple question, Which is his job I might add, A confrontation ensued that lasted over an hour.

Old 12-07-18, 10:20 PM
OC3D Elite

First time ever I have ridden a bowl. Started on this one, against the advice of my mate.

Then I decided that wasn't enough so I went onto this one. 12ft deep, almost sheer walls. Got up on it wicked, flew down the snake and got sideways on the wall.. Then erm, the wall ran out at the hump on the right.

*skin and concrete doesn't mix*

I sat for a while and let it dry, then went to the ramp on the right, dropped in and was going at the jump box. Pulled up and the sodding bars came back lmao. How I didn't crash again was a mystery.

Still, loads of fun. There was this really hot chick on skates. She came over and said "Oh no, did you crash" I says yeah. She says "Are you OK?" I say "Yeah, I've had a lot worse." she replied "It looks really sexy though". Haha, I was glowing red and not from the sun

Tell you what man, when you stand on top of those bowls and look down it's fracking terrifying. The second one is as sharp as a knife and about 12ft deep.

Deffo off the bucket list, and will be wearing some protection next time I go

Old 12-07-18, 11:19 PM
Previously Chrazey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Still, loads of fun. There was this really hot chick on skates. She came over and said "Oh no, did you crash" I says yeah. She says "Are you OK?" I say "Yeah, I've had a lot worse." she replied "It looks really sexy though". Haha, I was glowing red and not from the sun
Ha! You go boy!
Old 13-07-18, 02:27 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
The amount I spend could probably only pay 1/20 of 1 Asus customer service employees wages

It was on their forum in a section called "iCUE Early Access" now it's moved to the standard part of the forum but it is still very much beta software.
I shouldn't have to hunt down on a forum to see if it's beta or not when the download button and link and install said no where it was a beta release. I never saw anywhere even reading articles on it being a beta. I know that because I had to physically install my USB cable for it to read it to find out it's crap and doesn't work like most hardware companies software stacks for products don't. So I deleted and uninstalled my USB cable. Ain't worth doing again

Even outside that seeing as I did it about a month ago and they launched it during Computex I doubt it was indeed a beta or alpha. Seems to me it should still be though
Old 13-07-18, 03:10 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
I shouldn't have to hunt down on a forum to see if it's beta or not when the download button and link and install said no where it was a beta release. I never saw anywhere even reading articles on it being a beta. I know that because I had to physically install my USB cable for it to read it to find out it's crap and doesn't work like most hardware companies software stacks for products don't. So I deleted and uninstalled my USB cable. Ain't worth doing again

Even outside that seeing as I did it about a month ago and they launched it during Computex I doubt it was indeed a beta or alpha. Seems to me it should still be though
I gotta say NBD my experience with NZXT Cam versus Corsairs software is night and day, Corsairs just never worked whereas I've only had a few problems at first with Cam and since then it's been smooth sailing
NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 1700X=MSI X370 Gaming M7 ACK=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=16gig 3200Mhz GSkill Flare X= MSI GTX1080 Seahawk X=NZXT Kraken X62=Asus ROG Swift=Corsair K95 RGB=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Corsair MM800 RGB CE

Tags
box, chat, offtopic, small talk, where opinions go to die