Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 15-10-14, 04:29 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to SynthaxBE
30 fps on a racing game man even at 60fps racing games don't feels as smooth as they should :d

Old 15-10-14, 04:30 PM

this is after the fiasco where their employes told in an interview tham microsoft and sony ar pressuring them too lock all their new games at 30fps on pc aswell for parity reasons, i say go to hell ubisoft, no one wants a game with locked fps, not 30, not 60 and not 100, the very point of it being on pc is that it can run way past 100 if the hardware is strong enough, all i can say i hope pirates are the only people on pc that bother with their games from now on, all this bs to bad you cant sue them, altough if they would lock acu to 30 i would imagine there would be consequences since its nvidias gameworks title and they sure as hell would be ed about it, but for me personaly ill just pirate their stuff from now on never again i am gonna fall for another watch dogs
Old 15-10-14, 05:06 PM
OC3D Elite

i still say they should start with the pc then port the dumb things over to console..
do the pc 1st and do it properly.
give us the textures, and resolutions with uncapped fps.

then for consoles. lock the textures to medium lock the resolution to 900p.
map the damn controller to it..
reduce amount of physics affected objects, (less flappy flappy paper around. not so many cups/books other stuff you can bump in to and knock over)
throw in a crap load of fogging.
And lock it at 30fps. job done.

why the hell do they do it half arsed backwards?

i suppose its easier just to do the low texture low phsyics lots of fogging locked to 30fps crap. then map keyboard and mouse and say Its done for the pc.
(i know there is more to it that that, but seriously)
Old 15-10-14, 05:20 PM

Wow... Ubisoft is more d**kish than EA. ._.
Old 15-10-14, 05:28 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to SynthaxBE
Quote:
Originally Posted by shambles1980 View Post
i still say they should start with the pc then port the dumb things over to console..
do the pc 1st and do it properly.
give us the textures, and resolutions with uncapped fps.

then for consoles. lock the textures to medium lock the resolution to 900p.
map the damn controller to it..
reduce amount of physics affected objects, (less flappy flappy paper around. not so many cups/books other stuff you can bump in to and knock over)
throw in a crap load of fogging.
And lock it at 30fps. job done.

why the hell do they do it half arsed backwards?

i suppose its easier just to do the low texture low phsyics lots of fogging locked to 30fps crap. then map keyboard and mouse and say Its done for the pc.
(i know there is more to it that that, but seriously)
it's easyer to build something for a set hardware set that is know and alway sthe same then to build it for all the different kind sof hardware pc users have so that's why they start with consoles first you know the power the consoles have and you build towards maximazing for that platform on pc that's a whole different story :d
Old 15-10-14, 05:32 PM
OC3D Elite

just for interest, did anyone of you play it already? I was able to get my hands on it at the gamescom and it actually looked really good, ofcours it could have been a press version like they did with watch dogs
Old 15-10-14, 05:41 PM
OC3D Elite

I have no idea how ubisoft is still around, they been screwing us over for so long with all sorts of things and yet people still keep falling for them and buying their games, their reputation should be toxic and yet no one seems to really care.
Old 15-10-14, 08:20 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPC View Post
just for interest, did anyone of you play it already? I was able to get my hands on it at the gamescom and it actually looked really good, ofcours it could have been a press version like they did with watch dogs
I played the beta version which was ing horrible. The story they force on you is just plain awful, the physics are straight from watchdogs and the cars are pretty boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark NighT View Post
I have no idea how ubisoft is still around, they been screwing us over for so long with all sorts of things and yet people still keep falling for them and buying their games, their reputation should be toxic and yet no one seems to really care.
The amount of people who don't care about the ubisoft and friends pull is far higher than the amount of people who do.
Battlefield and CoD sell more every year and those games are based on screwing people over. People are stupid, there is no fixing that.
Old 16-10-14, 02:50 AM
Banned

Waiting for Project Cars.
Old 16-10-14, 03:18 AM
Bettyswollocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse Computing PC View Post
Waiting for Project Cars.
<iframe width="675" height="410" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/T0hkb4kg81E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That won't work on these forums fella, just use the Youtube video address