Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 26-07-18, 12:10 PM
OC3D Elite

Direct purchase from US store

Hi Corsair,

I know thread title states US which may be irrelevant here, but it might be worth passing on the information.

This is the first time I have been very disappointed with online purchasing.

I tried to purchase the Corsair 1000D 8 fan tray from the US Corsair store and have it delivered to a friend who was staying a whole month with family in the US.

After 2 days from the purchase of an item which is still in stock I saw the terminology "booked" and "in process" via my account purchase history. This was on the 12th of the month.

Item was purchased on 12th July. We are now on 26th July and I still see the same status in my purchase. I made a support ticket to Corsair to check what the status is and if there is a problem. I get an apology about the delay and that it is being handled, yet three more days pass and there has been no change.

My friend is now soon heading back to Norway and there is no way the package will reach in time, so i had just as well cancel the order. It seems your forums are flooded with many complaints about poor service when ordering direct. Very, very disappointed with Corsair US. I hope the EU/Global customer experience is not the same.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Corsair.png
Views:	15
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	12537  

Old 26-07-18, 06:32 PM
OC3D Elite

I have previously ordered directly from their EU shop and have not experienced any issues with them at all. In fact, it was one of the fastest shippings I've ever exeprienced.

Very disappointing to read this regarding them and hope that they will both sort you out and also give you some sort of compensation for this. As this is unacceptable.
Old 26-07-18, 06:36 PM
OC3D Elite

They obviously just don't have them ready. Which they should have, in order to be sold for the cases. IMO it's a bit sucky they didn't just bloody include it in the first place.

Kinda reminds me of one of those movies where you go, and it's half a friggin movie and you have to go back and pay again.

Old 26-07-18, 07:43 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Kinda reminds me of one of those movies where you go, and it's half a friggin movie and you have to go back and pay again.
Haha, I remember those!
Old 26-07-18, 10:21 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawelio View Post
Haha, I remember those!
The second Matrix movie dude. I paid 8 bucks, sat through it for two hours, then found out it wasn't even a whole movie. Aholes. I never did see the second part, more out of principle than anything else.

Old 26-07-18, 10:54 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
The second Matrix movie dude. I paid 8 bucks, sat through it for two hours, then found out it wasn't even a whole movie. Aholes. I never did see the second part, more out of principle than anything else.
Haha, I was actually quite young when it happened... But remember me and my sister actually went and rented a movie, only to find out it was half the movie and had to rent the other part, the next day.

We were quite upset since the person who worked there, didn’t tell nor inform us of this and we were obviously new to this whole renting thing. As we were a bit to afraid to pull the trigger on renting previously to this.

But anywho, apologies for the thread hijacking - back on topic!