Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Rants

Old 14-05-05, 01:26 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via AIM to FragTek Send a message via MSN to FragTek Send a message via Yahoo to FragTek
My ing Diego / PSU.... Grrrrr

Well I'm not sure what I should be ed off at, my psu or my diego.... Diego won't get stable over 2.9ghz and the psu's rails are ing weak as all hell! Comp is having the same problems it was having before with my new winnie and it not wanting to soft-reboot on the first attempt etc... I'm getting fed up, when my new psu comes it better fix all of my problems magicly or I'm gonna go postal on some bitches!!!

Old 14-05-05, 01:32 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='FragTek'
Well I'm not sure what I should be ed off at, my psu or my diego.... Diego won't get stable over 2.9ghz and the psu's rails are ing weak as all hell! Comp is having the same problems it was having before with my new winnie and it not wanting to soft-reboot on the first attempt etc... I'm getting fed up, when my new psu comes it better fix all of my problems magicly or I'm gonna go postal on some bitches!!!
i think weve all been in similar situations, also hmm yeah it is most likely your weak PSU not giving your 12volt rail enough juice so yeah if it's not the psu well then your ed lol probably have to look at a new mobo but lets hope it dosent get to that
Old 14-05-05, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='FragTek'
To be fair its probably the 3.3v RAIl and the 5v RAIL and the 12v RAIL!!

Well get the powerstream and hopefully your worries will disappear!!
Old 14-05-05, 01:35 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via AIM to FragTek Send a message via MSN to FragTek Send a message via Yahoo to FragTek
Quote:
Originally Posted by name='harmonicgen007'
i think weve all been in similar situations, also hmm yeah it is most likely your weak PSU not giving your 12volt rail enough juice so yeah if it's not the psu well then your ed lol probably have to look at a new mobo but lets hope it dosent get to that
New mobo aint a prob, those are cheap lol. And I don't think it's a lack of power on the 12v rail either, I think it's a MAJOR lack of power on the 5v rail that's hurtin me so damn bad right now.

So much for everyones suggestion to get a in 500w Blue Storm.... (none of u guys... guys on "another" forum, lol)
Old 14-05-05, 01:59 PM
OC3D Elite

haha i bet you are well ed at jims overclock then
Old 14-05-05, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Dave'
Has Jim posted his OC on SX...I aint seen it! :eh:
Old 14-05-05, 02:37 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='kempez815'
Has Jim posted his OC on SX...I aint seen it! :eh:
nope not yet...still upgrading bioses and tweaking.

I can get 2.9ghz stable with my ram on 1:1

and

3ghz with my ram on 5/4

So its time for some new ram methinks.
Old 14-05-05, 02:53 PM
OC3D Elite

btw jim, time to change the sig me thinks
Old 14-05-05, 02:56 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Dave'
nah not ed at his overclock, quite pleased actually! nice to see a fellow overclocker hit some good numbers.

mine's bound to improve with the new psu / possible new mobo.
Old 14-05-05, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FragTek
nah not ed at his overclock, quite pleased actually! nice to see a fellow overclocker hit some good numbers.

mine's bound to improve with the new psu / possible new mobo.
Yeah. You want a DFI really....