Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 03-11-14, 08:44 PM
OC3D Elite

Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) - Corsair Gaming RGB SW/FW Updates

This is where you will find the latest CUE software version and firmware for all Corsair Gaming/Vengeance RGB gears. I'll include patch notes and change logs every time a new version is available. I will keep this CUE version as latest as possible.

Corsair Utility Engine 2.3.74

Release Date:
08-08-2016

NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BETA VERSION

Old 10-01-15, 12:08 AM
OC3D Elite

OP updated to version 1.3.91
Old 02-03-15, 05:28 PM
OC3D Elite

The latest version of Corsair Utility Engine Software - Version 1.5.80

CUE 1.5.80 Software Quick Start Guide

Here are the patch notes:

Enhancements

• CUE 1.5.80 introduces a new Standard Settings mode under the lighting tab. Standard Settings will allow for one click effects of the most popular types of lighting for our keyboards for instant customization. Users who prefer Advanced Settings can click on the button to revert back to the original lighting customization. For more information, please review the included Quick Start Guide (QSG) for CUE 1.5 release.

• Graphical improvements to HID images between Assignments and Lighting tabs.

• Graphical user interface for Performance tab on all Corsair RGB Mice has been improved.

Resolved Issues

• Made improvements to profile import/export conversion for Advanced Lighting modes.

• Lighting and Performance Tabs swapped for better organization.

• Resolved certain runoff text issues with multiple languages.

• Resolved memory consumption issue with device images preloaded in CUE.

• Resolved an issue with Text action and delays.

• QWERDF is now a predefined group for K95 RGB Keyboards (M2 Button).

• Mice default DPI is now set to 1500 from 400.

• Various other minor fixes within the software.

A quick start guide for Standard Mode is now updated and available in the same downloads area too.
Old 02-03-15, 08:42 PM
OC3D Elite

Excellent Thanks Grey_beard
NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 1700X=MSI X370 Gaming M7 ACK=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=32gig 3200Mhz GSkill Flare X= MSI GTX1080 Seahawk X=NZXT Kraken X62=MSI MPG341CQR=MSI GK80 Vigor=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Corsair MM800 RGB CE
Old 24-04-15, 11:23 PM
OC3D Elite

Heads up guys! We have just release the latest Corsair CUE - Version 1.5.108

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=140250

v1.5.108 Patch Notes

Updated Release
Version 1.5.108
April 24, 2015

Release Notes
CUE 1.5.108 is the latest release for our RGB line of peripherals and contains a multitude of changes and enhancements.

Enhancements
• 16.8 Million Color Mode has been added to CUE. This option can be found under the Settings tab in Program. This mode also requires the latest firmware update to function. Please use FW 1.20 or newer.
• Color wheel has been added to the color palette. Select a key and click on the wheel to add or edit a color.
• Software now supports a new USB protocol to enhance performance.
• Profiles and Modes when exported will now only contain active Actions and Lighting items assigned to a key or a group of keys.
• Uninstalling CUE and deleting saved settings now deletes all CUE files including Action and Lighting items.

Fixes
• Resolved issues where users would experience issues with lighting and CUE interactivity with the new USB protocol. Please use firmware 1.20 and newer.
• Resolved an issue with Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock keys.
• Keyboard will no longer trigger repeats when set to BIOS mode.
• Keyboard will now slow lighting patterns on systems with low available resources appropriately.
• Resolved long boot delay on Intel X99 USB 2.0 ports.
• Resolved other various minor issues.

Important Note:
If you have updated your keyboard to FW 1.20 or newer, software older than 1.5.108 will no longer be compatible. Please ensure you always have the latest software available when updating the firmware to prevent incompatibility. Firmware updates are done through the software itself under Settings -> Device -> Update Firmware.

Keyboard Connectivity:
• Connecting via USB 3.0: Use one connector (the one with the keyboard icon) when connecting via USB 3.0
• Connecting via USB 2.0: Use both connectors when using USB 2.0. Important Note: Plug in the connector with the two arrows icon first, and the connector with the keyboard icon second.
Old 24-04-15, 11:27 PM
OC3D Elite

We have also made a separate statement to directly address the ongoing 16.8 Million color issue. Official statement can be found here;

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=140249
Old 24-04-15, 11:34 PM
OC3D Elite

Nice one Grey_beard, highly appreciated!
Old 24-04-15, 11:39 PM
OC3D Elite

I know many of our RBG KB users have been itching to get this version, so there it is... finally hehe

Looks good so far based on the feedback we got from other users. I hope it stays that way
Old 25-04-15, 10:25 AM
Resident Newb

This is awesome, When I have some proper time off I shall have to have a good play around with the colours

Kudos to Corsair

Oh and any news as to the H110i GT's coming back into stock ?

Really want 1 to finish off my build, Already bought 4 x Corsair White LED 140mm SP fans in preparation
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Edition - Corsair 680X Black -
Old 27-04-15, 07:54 AM
OC3D Elite

Be sure to provide your feedback guys with this new SW /FW, as we need to find out if those issues that we have been seeing since are still present, or anything that you guys can find that we need to address. The validation process for this version was already pretty extensive, but you guys' experience is what matters the most, so we'd like to know how it is working out for you guys.

We have resumed shipment and I'm already seeing the H110i GT cooler available again on some US online stores. UK stores should have them soon as well, as I have seen a good amount of inventory in our EU (NL) hub.