Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Hahahaha this is actually how I imagine most mods to look like
Pretty much spot on.

Old 03-02-14, 07:57 PM
Bettyswollocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmblah View Post
Pretty much spot on.
Pahaha I've got Weird Al's White and Nerdy in my head now.
Old 03-02-14, 07:58 PM
OC3D Elite

Over moderation is the reason why I've shied away from most forums. OC3D is the only one I come back to time and time again.
Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 780 Ti ACX || Memory: 16GB - Mushkin Blackline 8GB + Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB || SSD's + HDD's: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (OS + Programs) + Caviar Black 2TB (Games + Storage) || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v

Old 03-02-14, 08:01 PM
Resident Newb

I can imagine a mod trying to get a girl in a club "Hey baby, Wanna come over to myspace and twitter my yahoo until I google all over your facebook ?!"
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Edition - Corsair 680X Black -
Old 03-02-14, 08:07 PM
Bettyswollocks

Quote:
"Hey baby, Wanna come over to myspace and twitter my yahoo until I google all over your facebook ?!"
In their minds In reality
Old 03-02-14, 08:10 PM
Resident Newb

Another one "I'd like to do your trench run with my star fighter"

"Your bosons give me a hadron" lol...I may need sleep.
Old 03-02-14, 08:12 PM
OC3D Crew

I could probably go one better. I was joined a phone forum as I was planning on flashing a new ROM and was asking a question before I did it.

I got banned for 30 days for and I quote "Improper punctuation, Read forum rules". I read through my post and I did make a mistake. I put a comma where there should have been a full stop but common it was a bloody typo

I am also joined a few car sites and one had a big blow up there about 2 years ago. A member got a month ban or something for constantly breaking the rules but it would be something silly like the odd curse word by accident during a heated discussion but nothing like an insult or anything just something like for f*ck sake. He got banned anyway which started people asking where is he gone because the discussion was continuing without him. The forum found out he was banned which sparked people saying it wasn't fair and that it wasn't fair leaving the discussion open and the guy couldn't defend himself or something. I think if I remember correctly the discussion was on something to do with some work he wasn't happy with from a forum partner and the partner kept deleting his posts to hide the work so the banned guy brought it up like most people would.

Once people asked what happen "x" they started getting banned just for asking reason was something like trying to start an argument or something. Needless to say loads of people got banned either permanently or temporarily over a paid forum trader who wanted to hide the fact he messed up and he got the mods on his side.

Case: Cosmos 2 Cpu: 3930k @ 4.6 ghz Mobo: Sabertooth CoolerH100 with Sp120 Quiet ed Ram: 16GB Vengence Gpu: Gtx 680 Sli w/ EVGA Backplates Psu: Ax760 Hdd: 2TB seagate green Ssd: 120GB Corsair Force GT + 240GB Sandisk Extreme
Nr. #002
Old 03-02-14, 08:16 PM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3rni3 View Post
I could probably go one better. I was joined a phone forum as I was planning on flashing a new ROM and was asking a question before I did it.

I got banned for 30 days for and I quote "Improper punctuation, Read forum rules". I read through my post and I did make a mistake. I put a comma where there should have been a full stop but common it was a bloody typo

I am also joined a few car sites and one had a big blow up there about 2 years ago. A member got a month ban or something for constantly breaking the rules but it would be something silly like the odd curse word by accident during a heated discussion but nothing like an insult or anything just something like for f*ck sake. He got banned anyway which started people asking where is he gone because the discussion was continuing without him. The forum found out he was banned which sparked people saying it wasn't fair and that it wasn't fair leaving the discussion open and the guy couldn't defend himself or something. I think if I remember correctly the discussion was on something to do with some work he wasn't happy with from a forum partner and the partner kept deleting his posts to hide the work so the banned guy brought it up like most people would.

Once people asked what happen "x" they started getting banned just for asking reason was something like trying to start an argument or something. Needless to say loads of people got banned either permanently or temporarily over a paid forum trader who wanted to hide the fact he messed up and he got the mods on his side.

This is why people need to be vetted thoroughly before they are made into mods as more often than not they are complete nut jobs.
Old 03-02-14, 08:17 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
This is why people need to be vetted thoroughly before they are made into mods as more often than not they are complete nut jobs.
The one for the phone forum was a new one on me. I just said it and never went back. Went to a different forum instead and found out what I needed. But talk about being anal.

Case: Cosmos 2 Cpu: 3930k @ 4.6 ghz Mobo: Sabertooth CoolerH100 with Sp120 Quiet ed Ram: 16GB Vengence Gpu: Gtx 680 Sli w/ EVGA Backplates Psu: Ax760 Hdd: 2TB seagate green Ssd: 120GB Corsair Force GT + 240GB Sandisk Extreme
Nr. #002
Old 03-02-14, 08:19 PM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3rni3 View Post
The one for the phone forum was a new one on me. I just said it and never went back. Went to a different forum instead and found out what I needed. But talk about being anal.
This is another reason why some people should of been blowjobs lol