Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 07-10-13, 04:32 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
Thanks for the update Remmy. Do you have a tracking info by any chance? that way I can show it to our RMA dept and once confirmed, I can ask them to send out the replacement already before even receiving the faulty unit.
Yes, it's sent with Royal Mail, and the tracking # is RJ987498484GB

Old 07-10-13, 09:14 PM
OC3D Elite

Thanks Remmy. Our customer service just confirmed that tracking info. Your replacement has been booked and will ship out shorty.
Old 08-10-13, 04:54 PM
OC3D Elite

I've just had confirmation that my replacement has been sent, I can't wait to get it back!

Thanks for all your help Grey_beard, I'll just let you know I have it and everything is in order in a few days hopefully.

Old 08-10-13, 06:23 PM
OC3D Elite

Glad to hear that

No problem at all
Old 09-10-13, 06:32 PM
OC3D Elite

My replacement arrived this morning, and everything seems to be working perfectly, so thanks again!

Old 10-10-13, 10:16 PM
OC3D Elite

Wow that is pretty fast..

Cool, everything works as intended.

No problem at all
Old 18-04-14, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
LOL..

Well, looks like the mouse decided to quit working for good. Let's get it replaced. Submit a ticket and let me know what ticket # is and I can handle it from there.
Ok so i went to bed and next day got back on and looks like same problem happened to my mouse thing i see different is that my mouse seems to be getting NO power but if you plug it in sometimes the blue LED turns on for like 1 second.
Old 05-05-14, 10:13 AM

Corsair Problem

I had the same problem as Remmy, whilst playing League Of Legends, all of a sudden, the mouse malfunctioned and one of the mouse buttons, which I programmed as CTRL , wouldn't stop after releasing the button, so my keyboard was practically useless since it was like CTRL was being held down. Naturally I unplugged my mouse and tried replugging it in but now the led lights responsible for lowering and increasing the DPI are flashing and the mouse is no longer able to be detected by my computer, completely randomly. I'm unable to update any drivers or firmware because the computer can't detect the mouse. I've restarted my computer multiple times and tried every USB slot, any ideas?
Old 05-05-14, 09:56 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by M16N5 View Post
Ok so i went to bed and next day got back on and looks like same problem happened to my mouse thing i see different is that my mouse seems to be getting NO power but if you plug it in sometimes the blue LED turns on for like 1 second.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondeh View Post
I had the same problem as Remmy, whilst playing League Of Legends, all of a sudden, the mouse malfunctioned and one of the mouse buttons, which I programmed as CTRL , wouldn't stop after releasing the button, so my keyboard was practically useless since it was like CTRL was being held down. Naturally I unplugged my mouse and tried replugging it in but now the led lights responsible for lowering and increasing the DPI are flashing and the mouse is no longer able to be detected by my computer, completely randomly. I'm unable to update any drivers or firmware because the computer can't detect the mouse. I've restarted my computer multiple times and tried every USB slot, any ideas?
Try flashing the FW. but before doing so, make sure to uninstall the current SW first then flash the firmware.

Corsair M65 FW2.26
Old 19-06-14, 06:05 AM

The same thing happened to me. I have tried flashing the FW and read all suggestions but nothing has worked. I shut down my computer and when I restarted it, the mouse wasn't getting detected by my computer. I'm having the exact same problems as Remmy where none of my USB ports are detecting it but are detecting other devices.

Tags
borken, corsair, faulty, m65, rma