Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Rants

Old 29-01-09, 01:10 PM
OC3D Elite

Citylink suck. I ordered a 8pin extension off Microdirect with next day shipping via Royal Mail, when RM came with other packages and it wasn't there I phoned Microdirect saying why it wasn't there and they said It was coming via City link, 10 mins later there here. Not really a nag about they didnt come to my door but when they did it was wrapped in about 20 layers of bubble wrap and the package was about 5x bigger than the actual cable.

Wasting the environment!

[/green]

Old 29-01-09, 01:20 PM
Advanced Member

My mate ordered a motherboard and stick of ram from ebuyer then phoned back to have it delivered at my house, but some how the girl on the phone managed to cancel the order so after about 30 min on the phone it was re ordered and they even threw in free next day delivery - result. Gets better tho, come delivery day, I recieved the ram and motherboard, only for my mate to phone me telling me that he too had recieved these items. Cool thing is that he only got charged for one order !!!
Old 29-01-09, 03:48 PM
OC3D Crew

Nice, but you should keep the money handy in case they realise the mistake. I think you have to wait 6 months before it's legally yours.

I've just had 3 days of TNT knocking very quietly. Even my sister - who can hear a mouse fart next door - didn't hear the guy yesterday. Thankfully I was out in the garden this morning when the came.