Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Rants

Old 19-11-08, 11:46 AM
OC3D Elite

Grrr

I ordered a graphics card off of ebuyer for a budget rig.. Said it would be here before 12:30, sure enough 12:30 came and no graphics card.

I ring up and they said its attempted delivery and its been 'carded'.. Lying little git of a driver couldnt be arsed..

Well wound up now, ive waited in all bloomin morning lol.

Old 19-11-08, 12:10 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Pat123'
I ordered a graphics card off of ebuyer for a budget rig.. Said it would be here before 12:30, sure enough 12:30 came and no graphics card.

I ring up and they said its attempted delivery and its been 'carded'.. Lying little git of a driver couldnt be arsed..

Well wound up now, ive waited in all bloomin morning lol.
I HATE it when couriers do that. Phone them back and ask them to contact the driver and tell you what colour your front door was. He may go the safe route and guess white (if u have white), but it'll more than likely [email protected] him up a bit.

If he can't guess correctly tell them that the contents are extremely important for a business trip you are going on tomorrow and you don't believe he attempted to deliver.

Also threaten to contact eBuyer to complain about the delivery companies rubbish service & lies. eBuyer have a very close relationship with Citylink from what I've seen and if eBuyer say jump, Citylink often do.

Worth a shot
Old 19-11-08, 12:23 PM
OC3D Elite

Scum tbh.

Caught a guy on Monday filling out a card, hadn't even been to the house.

Old 19-11-08, 02:19 PM
OC3D Crew

Down in Portsmouth it was a normal thing to see a postie walking around with a stack of red slips.

I also caught one quietly putting a card through my letterbox. He nearly shat himself when i opened the door on him. I saw another literally running around the corner after posting a card at my house.
Old 19-11-08, 05:10 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Pseudonym'
Down in Portsmouth it was a normal thing to see a postie walking around with a stack of red slips.

I also caught one quietly putting a card through my letterbox. He nearly shat himself when i opened the door on him. I saw another literally running around the corner after posting a card at my house.
LOL, made me laugh.
Old 19-11-08, 05:22 PM
OC3D Elite

hahahaha

Gave eBuyer a second call saying how disappointed i was with the service, 20 minutes later the guy comes knocking at my door (13:47). It made me rofl.
Old 19-11-08, 05:59 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Pat123'
hahahaha

Gave eBuyer a second call saying how disappointed i was with the service, 20 minutes later the guy comes knocking at my door (13:47). It made me rofl.
haha good stuff matey
Old 20-11-08, 11:08 AM

Glad you got it I've ordered a gfx card of ebuyer before and i have to get it delivered between 6.00-7.30am (Due to work and no-one being in) and it arrived at 7.50

I dont like City Link only company i've never had a probelm with is UPS. (Plus they sent me loads of stress things last time )

My Rig
Old 17-01-09, 11:38 PM

Same story here ordered a gpu card one time and i ordered it at thurstday, they said they will ship it and deliver it till friday (nextday) morning...bah i got it next monday lol ****ty curiers
Old 29-01-09, 12:18 PM
Advanced Member

Happend to me just now. Bloddy stayed in so could pick up the item as i new it would have been delivered today. But nahh just got email from ebuyer saying

Quote:

Courier: City Link (http://www.city-link.co.uk)

Consignment: xxxxxxx

Order: xxxxxx

There has been an attempt to deliver your order on 29/01/09 @ 10:05 Your order will now be held at the local City Link depot for you to make contact between the hours of 09:00 - 20:00 GMT. Please can you contact City Link to arrange delivery at your earliest convenience or to collect the order. Goods will be held for 5 working days before being returned to ourselves for a refund, in which case they will have to be ordered again.

Did you know you can track your order on-line by visiting http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/help/...l?action=xxxxx

Simply enter your order number and postcode for up to date information on your order.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Other information:

Door Description: WHITE Carded Time: 10:05 LOG: xxxxxxx (HSC 10:07:04) 10:08

Kind Regards,

Ebuyer Customer Support
What p1sseses me of mostly is at least they would have got the door colour right. Damn, my doors are RED, and very RED,

ffs i didnt even get the fookin card