Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Desk & Work Area

Old 29-05-13, 04:05 PM

Yerr that's the plan, just a waiting game now

Intel 3770k - MSi Z77 GD65 Gaming- Corsair H100i - 8Gb Corsair Vengeance LP - MSi GTX 780 OC Gaming - 1Tb Seagate Barracuda - SanDisk 120Gb Extreme - Corsair AX860i - BitFenix Alchemy Extension Cables
Old 30-05-13, 12:41 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Don't wait too long otherwise you will just get exicted for the next and next and never upgrade.
Old 02-06-13, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Don't wait too long otherwise you will just get exicted for the next and next and never upgrade.
Yerr i know this now, and i realize that in this hobby it is pointless waiting for anything unless it is days away!!
Intel 3770k - MSi Z77 GD65 Gaming- Corsair H100i - 8Gb Corsair Vengeance LP - MSi GTX 780 OC Gaming - 1Tb Seagate Barracuda - SanDisk 120Gb Extreme - Corsair AX860i - BitFenix Alchemy Extension Cables
Old 02-06-13, 04:17 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTBR View Post
Yerr i know this now, and i realize that in this hobby it is pointless waiting for anything unless it is days away!!
Then what are you waiting for?
Old 02-06-13, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Then what are you waiting for?
Quite simply money now, i get payed at the end of the next week so when i get that i will be perching my new GTX 770!! Not sure what version to go with yet, the MSi one looks good, but ive always been told to go with EVGA
Old 02-06-13, 10:40 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Quite simply money now, i get payed at the end of the next week so when i get that i will be perching my new GTX 770!! Not sure what version to go with yet, the MSi one looks good, but ive always been told to go with EVGA
EVGA usually has the best waurentee and customer supprt and most of the time honors rebates(unlike MSI from expierence).

Edit: Maybe wait for a little while longer to see more reviews on different coolers.. the ACX cooler from EVGA is sexy as f*** and may come to the 770... wait for a review on that?
Old 02-06-13, 11:23 PM

Quote:
EVGA usually has the best waurentee and customer supprt and most of the time honors rebates(unlike MSI from expierence).

Edit: Maybe wait for a little while longer to see more reviews on different coolers.. the ACX cooler from EVGA is sexy as f*** and may come to the 770... wait for a review on that?
Ahh i see, yerr i might just wait for the review off that one, just took a look at the ACX cooler, damn man that thing looks sweat, and according to this if you buy a EVGA 770 and register it only you get a free back plate!! Just hope a review pops up soon!!!

http://eu.evga.com/articles/00753/
Old 03-06-13, 12:05 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Ahh i see, yerr i might just wait for the review off that one, just took a look at the ACX cooler, damn man that thing looks sweat, and according to this if you buy a EVGA 770 and register it only you get a free back plate!! Just hope a review pops up soon!!!

http://eu.evga.com/articles/00753/
I think that offer ends end of this month so you have time.
Old 03-06-13, 12:08 AM

Quote:
I think that offer ends end of this month so you have time.
That is good, finally thing are falling into place
Old 03-06-13, 01:11 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Would be pretty cool.. the ACX has a built in backplate and then add one to the back... gonna be stout for sure!

Tags
gaming, keyboard, monitor, mouse, setup