Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Project Logs

Old 13-09-12, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenvalley View Post
I wish I got big boxes of Bitspower stuff. That stuff is expensive.
Yeah its pretty expensive but i got a good deal

Old 14-09-12, 08:27 PM

Hello Guys!

Sorry for an late update, but better late than never....right ?

I started to take the case appart more, this time the case feet and handles. They had to be gone becaose of the rivets who are placed behind them and need to be removed so that i can take the bottom piece appart.

After the drill it looket like this

Here you can take a look at the simple modification that i did, that piece touched the endtank and didnt let me to allign the rad with the holes, it also didnt let the rad to stay flush with the front. Could you think that a 2mm piece of plate could do such difference?

White rivets fromMDPC-X, a lot of them !

Then it was time to rivet everything together, i also did the motherboard tray, went like a charm!

Something i am doing meanwhile!

That was the update for tonight everyone :dremel:!
Old 15-09-12, 08:05 PM
OC3D Elite

Nice job putting it back together, looking forward to more
Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 780 Ti ACX || Memory: 16GB - Mushkin Blackline 8GB + Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB || SSD's + HDD's: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (OS + Programs) + Caviar Black 2TB (Games + Storage) || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v

Old 15-09-12, 11:33 PM
OC3D Elite

Nice going Kosovar.
Pastime Project

-Valknut- a work in progress.
Old 18-09-12, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yassarikhan786 View Post
Nice job putting it back together, looking forward to more
Thanks you, it was a pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurite View Post
Nice going Kosovar.
Its has gone very well so far im very glad that the rads actually fitted into place!
Old 28-11-12, 11:17 PM

At last update!
As I longed, I apologize that I could not have done this in the past but have completely honestly been busy.
I have a large amount of sleevearbaten that must be done before DHW2K12, and it has Sloat down my process for the project when I velar have relatively functional for the event. I hope I can get it together before then, otherwise I just run with my temporary system.

Aja think about it, this may not be a huge update but I would anyway show what I managed to do so far and I hope that you are content with it

What I had to do is put up a temporary rig for the radiators and there are two steps that I use myself out to get all the dust inside and **** from rescuers (on the inside).

I started by getting there a little fittings and connect all the radiators in series.

Besvarar samtidigt en anonym fråga, och svaret är ja moderkortsplåten är lackad på undersidan

The first step is to clean the entire system with warm tap water for 2-3 hours, it is usually enough very well, in the meantime, I took and turned the entire chassis and different directions and shook greatly to get any dirt, metallic particles, solder etc to come off radiator graduated inner walls.

I also made a small clip where I demonstrate how I set up everything:

When this part was top, so to speak, I began part two where I do almost the same thing but now I clear my entire system with distilled water, in order that the oxide does not form inside the radiators but also to get a second thorough review out of it all , here I turned on the case, and shook it in the first part out of the treatment.
What I usually do differently right here is that I use water out of the vacuum cleaner to quickly get out all the water, and I let it on for 1-1.5 hours to ensure that all the water was gone from the radiators.
Overall, I did so myself of 3L distilled water during the whole process and the clip I show with the little I had saved in a small bottle, vacuum cleaner learn to let some but you see what happens anyway.

Here's a small clip on the other part out of cleansing:

As you can see in the pictures it has been almost 90% dry throughout the system and allow it to evaporate the last of the drops, simply as that

That's all for this time
Peace out!

Sincerely
Venhar Only
KosovarMods

Dont forget to spread my facebookgroup!

I you want to see how MonoBits looked like in dreamhack check my facebookpage

KosovarMods
Old 28-11-12, 11:34 PM
OC3D Elite

Whoa, those fittings are the best looking I've ever seen. Great work.
Old 29-11-12, 12:29 AM

Looks great dude, those radiators with the copper fittings look the nuts! I'll be sure to keep an eye on this one.

My Rig - Corsair 250D - MSi Z87i Gaming AC - Intel 4670K - Noctua NH-L12 - BitFenix Recon - Corsair AF120 Red LED Quiet Editions - Corsair Vengeance Low Profile (White) 8GB - Evga nVidia GTX 750Ti FTW
Old 29-11-12, 06:07 AM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via MSN to The Orange One
Looks Amazing Dude!

Broadband, Y U So Slow?
Old 30-11-12, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrevautour View Post
Whoa, those fittings are the best looking I've ever seen. Great work.
Thank you, I were about to go for white ones...but it would just have been too much, i will blend some copperbrown into the sleeving aswell to give it some more contrast

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlangeBBK View Post
Looks great dude, those radiators with the copper fittings look the nuts! I'll be sure to keep an eye on this one.
Thank you, subscribe for more !

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange One View Post
Looks Amazing Dude!
Thank you

Hey dont forget to like my facebookpage guys - https://www.facebook.com/KosovarMods
I tend to show sneakpeaks from the coming updates and a lot of sleeving there, please feel free to support me

Tags
bitfenix, kosovar, kosovarmods, monobits, project