Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Hardware & Software > Software Section

Old 07-07-12, 07:07 AM
OC3D Elite

maybe its a driver issue...
install the newest driver for your card and look from there

Old 30-10-12, 01:46 PM

i would check what you memory is supposed to run at also volts and frequency and set it up in the bios.
Old 30-10-12, 02:08 PM

Sorry i forgot to say that i found out what the problem was ... And it still amazes me. I got really mad and took my graphix out and i was going to return it but then i changed my mind and put it back and then it worked perfectly .... After that i moved and my cpu cooler broke so i took out my graphix again and after that my computer crashed again but then i remembered that my molexes were sitting diffrently when i took it out so i switched my molexes position so the 6/8 pin was inside and the usual 6 pin was outside. And then i found out that the problem was that the 6/8 pin was outside and the usual 6 pin was inside .... I still don't know why that thing caused me so many problems ...
Old 30-10-12, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottovillem. View Post
Sorry i forgot to say that i found out what the problem was ... And it still amazes me. I got really mad and took my graphix out and i was going to return it but then i changed my mind and put it back and then it worked perfectly .... After that i moved and my cpu cooler broke so i took out my graphix again and after that my computer crashed again but then i remembered that my molexes were sitting diffrently when i took it out so i switched my molexes position so the 6/8 pin was inside and the usual 6 pin was outside. And then i found out that the problem was that the 6/8 pin was outside and the usual 6 pin was inside .... I still don't know why that thing caused me so many problems ...
Must have been how power was distributed across the cables, nice that you sorted it though.

Tags
crashes