Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #10551  
Old 21-01-20, 04:51 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: With the Asguardians of the Galaxy
Posts: 16,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolemac View Post
New Throne
Nice! I really was debating between this and the Targaryen chair. OF COURSE, I bought a SecretLabs chair and 5 weeks later they released these special editions. lol

__________________
I am Iron Man.
Reply With Quote
  #10552  
Old 21-01-20, 06:00 PM
Tolemac's Avatar
Tolemac Tolemac is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bonkersville.UK
Posts: 2,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Nice! I really was debating between this and the Targaryen chair. OF COURSE, I bought a SecretLabs chair and 5 weeks later they released these special editions. lol
Oh dear . This will be my first SecretLabs chair, I have heard so many good things about them. Plus i'm getting fed up of buying ones off Amazon and they break after a few months.
__________________

Build Log: http://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=72241

“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla

Reply With Quote
  #10553  
Old 21-01-20, 07:16 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: With the Asguardians of the Galaxy
Posts: 16,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolemac View Post
Oh dear . This will be my first SecretLabs chair, I have heard so many good things about them. Plus i'm getting fed up of buying ones off Amazon and they break after a few months.
Absolutely love mine! Mines the softweave cream color
__________________
I am Iron Man.
Reply With Quote
  #10554  
Old 21-01-20, 10:56 PM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is offline
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ye Olde England
Posts: 13,728
Ordered Sunday and finally being delivered tomorrow

__________________
=Origin-Steam-Uplay-XBLive - Dicehunter=

Reply With Quote
  #10555  
Old 22-01-20, 03:52 AM
hmmblah's Avatar
hmmblah hmmblah is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,533
Nice! That motherboard is huuuuuge though.
__________________
CaseLabs Mercury S3 | AMD 3900X | ROG CH8 Impact | RTX 2080 Super | 16GB DDR4 | 1TB NVMe
Acer Predator Z35P


Reply With Quote
  #10556  
Old 22-01-20, 01:55 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 13,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmblah View Post
Nice! That motherboard is huuuuuge though.
Says the bloke with an X399 Taichi lol

Go DICE. That's gonna be a good drag PC (drag race, not queen)

Nice to see pieces dropping below stupid on the new Ryzen also.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #10557  
Old 22-01-20, 01:56 PM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 5,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Says the bloke with an X399 Taichi lol

Go DICE. That's gonna be a good drag PC (drag race, not queen)

Nice to see pieces dropping below stupid on the new Ryzen also.
Drag Queen might also apply. Don't you remember his RGB rainbow youtube video with pride soundtrack included?
Reply With Quote
  #10558  
Old 22-01-20, 02:00 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 13,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Drag Queen might also apply. Don't you remember his RGB rainbow youtube video with pride soundtrack included?
LMFAO you must be able to read my mind.

Gay bar wasn't it? The song

God that made me laugh.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #10559  
Old 22-01-20, 04:39 PM
hmmblah's Avatar
hmmblah hmmblah is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Says the bloke with an X399 Taichi lol

Go DICE. That's gonna be a good drag PC (drag race, not queen)

Nice to see pieces dropping below stupid on the new Ryzen also.
LOL, but that's my work computer. My gaming computer is mini-DTX.
__________________
CaseLabs Mercury S3 | AMD 3900X | ROG CH8 Impact | RTX 2080 Super | 16GB DDR4 | 1TB NVMe
Acer Predator Z35P


Reply With Quote
  #10560  
Old 22-01-20, 05:09 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 13,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmblah View Post
LOL, but that's my work computer. My gaming computer is mini-DTX.
Hah so you have multiple rigs.

Shall I hand you the shovel?



Haha sorry mate. I'm in a terribly jovial mood. I blame absolutely no sleep
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 02:49 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.