Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Forum Teams > [OC3D] Gaming

Old 22-07-18, 01:34 PM
OC3D Elite

Finally got some free time! Give me thirty minutes and see what happens...

edit - also had a thought for the AC 'pro' mode challenge when it comes. Put the shifter on the correct side for the car. Makes us left handed shifters use our right for US/Euro cars and left for AU/UK/Japanese

high 1:05s will do for now. Nice first corner when you clip the ripple strip!! spin spin spin!!!

Old 23-07-18, 01:22 PM
Bettyswollocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimma47 View Post
Finally got some free time! Give me thirty minutes and see what happens...

edit - also had a thought for the AC 'pro' mode challenge when it comes. Put the shifter on the correct side for the car. Makes us left handed shifters use our right for US/Euro cars and left for AU/UK/Japanese

high 1:05s will do for now. Nice first corner when you clip the ripple strip!! spin spin spin!!!
Love that first corner, foot to the floor and clench those cheeks.
Old 23-07-18, 02:01 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
Love that first corner, foot to the floor and clench those cheeks.
yeah definately can't cliped it more than 2% in on default setting.

but 1.02.338. Still on default with room to improve. Anyone know how to reduce the time in neutral when manually shifting with the paddles? feels like i lose time or the changes arent smooth.

7 out of 21 drivers are oc3d. We need more in on this. Come on
Old 23-07-18, 02:30 PM
OC3D Crew

I'm pretty sure I have ed up my setup. Started playing around before I had a really good lap in the box.
Old 23-07-18, 02:33 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korreborg View Post
I'm pretty sure I have ed up my setup. Started playing around before I had a really good lap in the box.
I do believe you wouldnt need to change much. Increase tyre pressure, adjust bump stops and possibly add more downforce but thats it.

Then again I haven't tweaked it yet so it could be that more downforce would need more radiator opened to counter speed loss etc.
Old 23-07-18, 05:18 PM
Bettyswollocks

If you glimpse across the lap times on the official time trials board, pay attention to sector 2. It's where the vast majority of the time is lost.
Old 23-07-18, 11:01 PM
OC3D Elite

Just checking the validation records - what's the difference between I(Intermediate) and P (Pro) for driving model? I'd like to change it but not sure what setting to alter- it's not damage/clutch/abs or anything I can see.

I should turn damage off. I can only do one clean lap on average so I keep starting on cold tyres again

Old 24-07-18, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Just checking the validation records - what's the difference between I(Intermediate) and P (Pro) for driving model? I'd like to change it but not sure what setting to alter- it's not damage/clutch/abs or anything I can see.

I should turn damage off. I can only do one clean lap on average so I keep starting on cold tyres again
Fairly certain it's just soft setting for campaign and stuff. Doesn't actually change anything other than perhaps hints?
Old 24-07-18, 08:27 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:

its an old configuration that is irrelevant now I believe. it doesnt matter what you have set. At least that is what I was told some time ago. So mostly Single player mode now.
Old 24-07-18, 09:13 AM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
If you glimpse across the lap times on the official time trials board, pay attention to sector 2. It's where the vast majority of the time is lost.
I won a lot of time in the "left-right". The first 20 times i was very hard on the break, but you can carry a lot more speed than you expect.