Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 02-06-16, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notcool View Post
Press spacebar if it's in demo mode and it should load your profile, can take a few seconds.
The space bar and escape buttons worked under firmware versions prior to 2.04. Not anymore with 2.04.

Old 08-06-16, 08:48 PM
OC3D Elite

There is an issue we found where demo mode kicks in too fast before detection of the keyboard can occur. Press Windows Key and Winlock Button to trigger a "reboot" of the keyboard. We're releasing FW soon which will disable demo mode out of the box so users won't have this problem anymore.
Old 16-06-16, 09:06 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_beard View Post
There is an issue we found where demo mode kicks in too fast before detection of the keyboard can occur. Press Windows Key and Winlock Button to trigger a "reboot" of the keyboard. We're releasing FW soon which will disable demo mode out of the box so users won't have this problem anymore.
Yay! Finally! Funny thing is: I just upgraded my system and I got rid of the dreaded demo mode issue by enabling ErP in bios (my new motherboard is ASUS x99 Deluxe) which essentially prevents the motherboard from powering the USB ports while being off. But I am happy the issue will be resolved to everyone soon, I just hope the new FW won't introduce new bugs
Old 22-06-16, 10:31 PM

FW 2.05 is up. No changelog.
Old 22-06-16, 11:59 PM

I can confirm that the demo bug/issue noted above by Grey_beard has been resolved in firmware v2.05.

I was having keyboard detection issues on powerup due to the demo mode kicking in way too early for a few months now but it has been resolved with v2.05....
Old 16-08-16, 09:47 PM
OC3D Elite

Just an FYI to CUE users. CUE 2.3.74 build is now live. Keep in mind that this version is still beta, so any feedback from you guys is greatly appreciated.
Old 03-11-16, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Just an FYI to CUE users. CUE 2.3.74 build is now live. Keep in mind that this version is still beta, so any feedback from you guys is greatly appreciated.
Is there an easy way to import profiles working on the old version of CUE?
Old 03-11-16, 12:21 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatarraq View Post
Is there an easy way to import profiles working on the old version of CUE?
if you exported it to a file then you should be able to import it too.
Old 03-11-16, 12:30 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
I absolutely love CUE. I have just one issue with it.

Would love to see on the fly remapping of keyboard keys.

With the scimitar, remapping all the thumb pad to kb keys means going through a series of drop down menus. While elaborate and detailed, it would be nice to also have a quick way to remap (similar to that terrible synapse 2.0) mainly for when I do not care about timings, delays, upkey release or downkey press etc.

I'd like to be able to select which button I want to remap, then press the actual Keyboard key and apply.
Old 03-11-16, 05:51 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
I absolutely love CUE. I have just one issue with it.

Would love to see on the fly remapping of keyboard keys.

With the scimitar, remapping all the thumb pad to kb keys means going through a series of drop down menus. While elaborate and detailed, it would be nice to also have a quick way to remap (similar to that terrible synapse 2.0) mainly for when I do not care about timings, delays, upkey release or downkey press etc.

I'd like to be able to select which button I want to remap, then press the actual Keyboard key and apply.
going from razor to logitech and now corsair, I'd say the logitech is the best GUI for simplicity of use
RAM: 2x 8GB CORSAIR VENGENCE LED
GPU: Gigabyte white 2070
PSU: Corsair Rm850x