Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Forum Teams > [OC3D] Gaming

Old 08-06-18, 01:31 PM
OC3D Elite

Question New game ideas

Hey,

I've built myself an OKish machine and looking for some new games to play but of course, have no idea.

I have a lot of oldies on Steam but really want to get into a decent online game where there's not much grinding and the learning curve is not huge!

Other than the below, I have WoW and Fortnite (which I cannot get on with) and need some new games to occupy my free time .

Feel free to add me on Steam too: execrocks

Here's a despicable shot of my Steam account

Many thanks!

Old 08-06-18, 01:50 PM
OC3D Crew

If you like atmospheric shooters and stuff like Metro 2033. Then I would recommend the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. trilogy.
Old 08-06-18, 01:57 PM
OC3D Crew

The BioShock Trilogy is missing from that list too. They are also solid story-driven FPS's. I'm afraid the only "online" games I play are Elite: Dangerous and Destiny 2 (for the last week because I got it free) so I can't really help with that side of things.
Old 08-06-18, 02:59 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiyus View Post
The BioShock Trilogy is missing from that list too. They are also solid story-driven FPS's. I'm afraid the only "online" games I play are Elite: Dangerous and Destiny 2 (for the last week because I got it free) so I can't really help with that side of things.
Thanks, I have Destiny 2 on console and it is by far one of my favourite game, however I don't see the need to play it on PC, but thank you anyway, it is a good shout!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0ggles1994 View Post
If you like atmospheric shooters and stuff like Metro 2033. Then I would recommend the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. trilogy.
I've not actually played Metro 2033 properly just yet, that will happen tonight .

I keep hearing good things about PUBG, does anyone recommend this at all?

Thanks
Old 08-06-18, 03:04 PM
OC3D Elite

Division is worth a shot. on launch it lacked everything. Now it has a pretty good amount of content to keep people tied up until the sequel.

Ive actually started a new char to get up to speed with the changes.
Old 08-06-18, 04:52 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngie1337 View Post
Thanks, I have Destiny 2 on console and it is by far one of my favourite game, however I don't see the need to play it on PC, but thank you anyway, it is a good shout!

I've not actually played Metro 2033 properly just yet, that will happen tonight .

I keep hearing good things about PUBG, does anyone recommend this at all?

Thanks
If u like that sort of game. I love pubg and is definitely my most played game atm. It's alot more fun if your playing as a squad with friends.
Before they took clothes outta the spawns we used to strip all ours clothes pre match and race to see who could get dressed first 😂
Not all multiplayer but fallout, ark, terraria, war for the overworld are few I recommend
Old 08-06-18, 05:15 PM
AMD Enthusiast

PUBG is fun yes. However it's a high learning curve and definitely requires skill. Positioning is very important.

A more easier game would be Rainbow Six Siege. It's a very fun game. Learning curve is a little high but only because there are a lot of maps. I definitely recommend it. I've played it since launch. Very fun. There is a grind however but you still have a ton of options to choose from at any given time.
Old 08-06-18, 07:21 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonking View Post
If u like that sort of game. I love pubg and is definitely my most played game atm. It's alot more fun if your playing as a squad with friends.
Before they took clothes outta the spawns we used to strip all ours clothes pre match and race to see who could get dressed first 😂
Not all multiplayer but fallout, ark, terraria, war for the overworld are few I recommend
Haha , I will purchase it this weekend then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
PUBG is fun yes. However it's a high learning curve and definitely requires skill. Positioning is very important.

A more easier game would be Rainbow Six Siege. It's a very fun game. Learning curve is a little high but only because there are a lot of maps. I definitely recommend it. I've played it since launch. Very fun. There is a grind however but you still have a ton of options to choose from at any given time.
I've seen a few streams and was not sure if it was for me, I will however give it a go!

Thanks both.
Old 09-06-18, 12:36 AM
Bettyswollocks

Games we all play on a regular basis on the Discord channel are as follows:-

PUBG
Fortnite
Rocket League
Far Cry 5
Destiny 2
Elder Scrolls Online
GTA V Online
Project Cars
Golf with friends (not that often)
The Division
The Forest
State of Decay
Dying Light
.... and many more.

I will say this though, games you simply "must" have are the S.T.A.L.K.E.R trilogy, Skyrim, Fallout 4, GTA V (it has everything), Mafia and The Witcher 3.