Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 19-05-19, 09:07 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
I only run solo if im loot crate searching or working on my build other than that its bounties or mission farming as a crew.
I'll be mission farming today if anyone is around for some Division 2

UPLAY: Tolem4c

Build Log: http://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=72241

“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla

Old 19-05-19, 11:40 AM
OC3D Elite

Why don’t someone make a dedicated Division 2 thread regarding co-ops etc, rather than discussing it in a thread about recent purchases?...
Old 19-05-19, 11:42 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawelio View Post
Why don’t someone make a dedicated Division 2 thread regarding co-ops etc, rather than discussing it in a thread about recent purchases?...
Post a Picture of your last Purchase is in the off-Topic category Dude

Build Log: http://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=72241

“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla

Old 19-05-19, 11:47 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolemac View Post
Post a Picture of your last Purchase is in the off-Topic category Dude
True... But if we should go by your thinking, we should go off-topic on all threads. But that wouldn’t be good nor appreciated. The title of this thread is ”Post a picture of your last purchase” after all and not game organisation in Division 2. Dude.
Old 19-05-19, 01:44 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawelio View Post
There is one already.

https://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=91937

My name in Uplay is Damien-c.

Anyone can add me if they want.

Today I am running missions farming the Keys for the "Dark Hours" caches, got 21 or 22 already but have 3 out of 4 toons left to do the assignment on which get's you I think 3 or 4 keys.

I did have an invite to Discord but by the time I remembered about it, the invite had time out

If you need 500 level gear or just want some to power level you, then hit me up I know the fastest way to level someone from 1-30 although it is a bit of a pain as it means you have to do the missions over again when you reach 30.

Server PC: 2700x, 16GB Corsair DDR4, MSI GTX 1660Ti, Gigabyte 120Gb M.2, Crucial 240Gb SSD, WD Blue 500Gb SSD, 2x Seagate 6Tb HDD's
Old 19-05-19, 01:52 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
I only run solo if im loot crate searching or working on my build other than that its bounties or mission farming as a crew.
Im done with my build. Got my rifle damage up to 61k. Quite nice against any enemy and better on elites.
Old 19-05-19, 01:56 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien c View Post
Right, so a thread already exists for this specific subject... Why not use it?
Old 19-05-19, 03:24 PM
Bettyswollocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Im done with my build. Got my rifle damage up to 61k. Quite nice against any enemy and better on elites.
Im currently rocking a military 416 with breadbasket, allegro and vicious along side my gs500 chatterbox. Im running sick assult rifle and elite damage bonuses plus crit chance + damage. Its a ripper of a build but no major set direction yet very default but im working on farming better gear.
Old 20-05-19, 11:24 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Im currently rocking a military 416 with breadbasket, allegro and vicious along side my gs500 chatterbox. Im running sick assult rifle and elite damage bonuses plus crit chance + damage. Its a ripper of a build but no major set direction yet very default but im working on farming better gear.
yeah the beauty of mine is that I can swap my AR custom 416 G3 in, and it ties in with the sniper build easily.

I put out more dmg with the sharpshooter perks + unstoppable than I did with surv spec. I think my AR is around 22k dmg on the weapon using same gear (except gloves) as rifle build. With the exception of the hot swapping for AR mods.

12% AR dmg on gloves makes a world of difference. I can't find a use for chatterbox with my setup. I just love the 1.1s reload speed I get from sharpshooter too much.

That is the beauty of Div2. Setups are so broad. I'm glad the set green sets are weak and useless so it doesnt push us all into the same builds.
Old 01-06-19, 03:36 PM
OC3D Elite

Spent some pennies.

As it turns out though, I now need to download and use Equalizer APO as Creative don't provide one in the driver software GRR.

Sound so far though is superb, got my pc where the Creative card is installed running through a Behringer mixer and then the Beyerdynamic's plugged in to that.

Just need to sort out the sound for PUBG so I can hear footsteps better, hence the need for an Equalizer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ouch.PNG
Views:	14
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	12646  

Server PC: 2700x, 16GB Corsair DDR4, MSI GTX 1660Ti, Gigabyte 120Gb M.2, Crucial 240Gb SSD, WD Blue 500Gb SSD, 2x Seagate 6Tb HDD's