Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 20-05-18, 10:31 AM
OC3D Elite

So how is the vape going dude? have you packed up the fags completely? do you feel better?

I made the stupid mistake of ordering from Midland Vape Shack and it took over a week for half of my order to come. Fuming, tbh. At least the strawberry jam donut stuff came though.

I'm also on a Tesla Invader III now (two 18650) with a half ohm coil doing it properly straight to lung. I've noticed the coils last about two weeks rather than five minutes when you use them like that.

Going to lower my nic next time I mix (probably tomorrow) to 8ml of 72mg per 50ml (so 68 total) from 10. And will hopefully, now that everything stressful is out of the way for now, drop it again soon.

Old 20-05-18, 10:44 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
So how is the vape going dude? have you packed up the fags completely? do you feel better?

I made the stupid mistake of ordering from Midland Vape Shack and it took over a week for half of my order to come. Fuming, tbh. At least the strawberry jam donut stuff came though.

I'm also on a Tesla Invader III now (two 18650) with a half ohm coil doing it properly straight to lung. I've noticed the coils last about two weeks rather than five minutes when you use them like that.

Going to lower my nic next time I mix (probably tomorrow) to 8ml of 72mg per 50ml (so 68 total) from 10. And will hopefully, now that everything stressful is out of the way for now, drop it again soon.
Really really well mate The Dovpo Trigger is my outside vape as its stealthy compared to the Smok Mag and with the Smok coils they don't last 5 minutes. I am down to 2 fags a day which is a massive improvement on 12.5g tobacco a day. I also have a Vandyape Pyro rta as well as the digiflavour Drop rba. i'm building coils with Clapton wire which come out at 0.2.

I have just started ordering my juice from Darkstar they are basically a diy kit and cheap as chips you get the bottleshot with flavour concentrate and the base liquid 85/15 mix for £30. you just add your required nicotine to the flavour concentrate i'm on 3mg nic so 8 bottles of 18mg nic cost me £5 from there and top up with the base liquid to get 70/30 e-juice, the shake the bottle and wait 2 days for it to steep other flavours can take up to 5 weeks though. cheap as chips for half a litre .

I paid £4.80 for postage and it was here the next day by 12 UPS was the courier

Overall I feel better for it I can breathe easier and my senses have come back so yeah well happy I started e-cigs and seeing as Cancer research are supporting Vaping it's got to be better than smoking tobacco. Also I have more spare money hehehehe that's if my daughter doesn't get her grubby mits on it lol.

Build Log: http://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=72241

“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla
Old 20-05-18, 11:04 AM
OC3D Elite

Yeah there were a few (not fair) stories going around about vaping lately but you would need an iron lung to basically vape like that. What they were saying was when the coil is burning (dry or just knackered) that it releases bad chemicals. But trust me, when it does that you cough your lungs up. It is not possible to do it more than once and you would know about it.

I see that in the USA now (on my vape bottles) Philip Morris have gotten away with putting a cancer warning on them. Just as, apparently, they are releasing a new cigarette that apparently gives you half the cancer /rolls eyes. I knew there would be fights in the USA because Philip Morris are evil.

Other than that and diacetyl (which is now outlawed any way) it should be fine. As you say, a yard better than smoking. And yeah the money is really nice. You sacrifice an awful lot to smoke tbh.

Old 20-05-18, 11:12 AM
OC3D Elite

Phillip Morris have the IQOS in shops is the UK its basically a heat not burn product but it still contains tobacco. It's just the big tobacco companies trying to get in the e-cig business but I can't see it working if you are already a vaper.

“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla
Old 20-05-18, 12:01 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Nothing, because all of my cash is tied up in bloody Eliquid. *fumes*. I made a £45 order, it hasn't arrived. I am running dangerously low now after waiting an entire week, so I have had to order some for £25 from some one I know who can get it to me fast. Plus it also means I am now stuck at my mother's, even though I want to go home really bad.
You make it sound more addicitive than regular cigarettes... maybe even harder narcotics haha
Old 20-05-18, 12:42 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
You make it sound more addicitive than regular cigarettes... maybe even harder narcotics haha
Oh it's addictive of course. It's damage limitation for me. I will never be able to quit nicotine it is far too addictive for some one like me who naturally feels like crap all of the time. Not getting my vape liquid in time is like running out of cigarettes with none around. Not cool lol.

Thankfully I've got 100ml now with another 100ml arriving soon and plenty of nicotine

Oh and Tole.. Yeah, I had the odd cig here and there. Maybe like one every few days. However, once you get to about 3 months you will realise how vile and nasty it is. Last week I had a cigar to celebrate my cousin's little boy (whose middle name is my father's) and gosh, it was gross. I stopped half way through, chucked it away and ran back inside to scrub my mouth haha.

Old 20-05-18, 01:08 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Oh it's addictive of course. It's damage limitation for me. I will never be able to quit nicotine it is far too addictive for some one like me who naturally feels like crap all of the time. Not getting my vape liquid in time is like running out of cigarettes with none around. Not cool lol.

Thankfully I've got 100ml now with another 100ml arriving soon and plenty of nicotine

Oh and Tole.. Yeah, I had the odd cig here and there. Maybe like one every few days. However, once you get to about 3 months you will realise how vile and nasty it is. Last week I had a cigar to celebrate my cousin's little boy (whose middle name is my father's) and gosh, it was gross. I stopped half way through, chucked it away and ran back inside to scrub my mouth haha.
mate you are paying an awful lot for your juice though dude check out bottle shots from Flavour Boss, Darkstar and the Shekem Shekits from the juice cabin you can buy the base liquid from darkstar which is only £9 a litre make sure you get the max vg one mind. i'll be ordering some kanzi tomorrow which is strawberry and watermelon with a hint of kiwi and marshmallow enough to make 500ml which will cost £23 with a litre of base liquid then just add the nic I want

Old 20-05-18, 01:28 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolemac View Post
mate you are paying an awful lot for your juice though dude check out bottle shots from Flavour Boss, Darkstar and the Shekem Shekits from the juice cabin you can buy the base liquid from darkstar which is only £9 a litre make sure you get the max vg one mind. i'll be ordering some kanzi tomorrow which is strawberry and watermelon with a hint of kiwi and marshmallow enough to make 500ml which will cost £23 with a litre of base liquid then just add the nic I want
Yeah I know man. Going to stop it soon and get it in larger amounts.