Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1481  
Old 12-07-20, 09:44 AM
Dark NighT's Avatar
Dark NighT Dark NighT is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalabur50 View Post
Feeling Very Sad today as my little cat just died ��

Aww sorry to hear this Ex, my condolences.

__________________
Rig: Cpu: AMD R7 3700X. Mobo: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 wifi. Ram: Gskill Royal Silver 3200mhz cl16: Gpu: Msi RTX2070 Armor. Asus Xonar STX II.
Reply With Quote
  #1482  
Old 12-07-20, 12:11 PM
Wraith's Avatar
Wraith Wraith is offline
Bettyswollocks
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: On the Moon.
Posts: 7,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalabur50 View Post
Feeling Very Sad today as my little cat just died ��
So sorry dude it's horrid I know, I lost my fur baby last year after 16 years of loyal companionship still miss her everyday.
__________________
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~ Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #1483  
Old 12-07-20, 03:16 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 14,289
Sorry to hear that dude. I just got a PM on another forum from a chum, his bunny died today
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1484  
Old 12-07-20, 09:03 PM
Excalabur50's Avatar
Excalabur50 Excalabur50 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Sorry to hear that dude. I just got a PM on another forum from a chum, his bunny died today
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
So sorry dude it's horrid I know, I lost my fur baby last year after 16 years of loyal companionship still miss her everyday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark NighT View Post
Aww sorry to hear this Ex, my condolences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
I'm sorry to hear that. It sucks when something happens to a pet. It was only a few years ago when my family dog died. Still miss her.
Thanks guys means a lot to me!
__________________
DRAGON'S MIST
Coolermaster H500P White ARGB=AMD Ryzen 3700X=MSI Prestige X570 Creation=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=32gig 3600Mhz White Dom Plats RGB= Sapphire RX5700XT Nitro Plus=Coolermaster ML360R ARGB=MSI Optix MPG341CQR=Roccat AIMO 122=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Roccat Kone AIMO White=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with RBG strip=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Razer Firefly RGB CE=Chasepower Pure Sinewave UPS
Reply With Quote
  #1485  
Old 13-07-20, 07:07 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 17,239
https://babeltechreviews.com/amds-pe...es-rx-5600-xt/

25 game benchmark for newest AMD drivers compared to old ones. Seems to be better overall and less buggy according to the article. Worth a read of you have AMD
Reply With Quote
  #1486  
Old 14-07-20, 07:19 AM
Avet's Avatar
Avet Avet is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
https://babeltechreviews.com/amds-pe...es-rx-5600-xt/

25 game benchmark for newest AMD drivers compared to old ones. Seems to be better overall and less buggy according to the article. Worth a read of you have AMD
That is the best time to offer proper drivers. Just before the EOL of a product.
__________________
Turbos on an engine is God's way of telling you it ain't got enough cylinders.
Reply With Quote
  #1487  
Old 14-07-20, 08:01 AM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is offline
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 14,166
Just got a notification that my Index will be delivered today
__________________
=AMD Ryzen 9 - 3950X + PBO - XFX 5700XT Thicc III Ultra @ 2100/1800=

Reply With Quote
  #1488  
Old 14-07-20, 08:22 AM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 6,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Just got a notification that my Index will be delivered today
Mine has been delivered to my friend in Sweden. Shes opened it and set it up to test it working. All is good.

So on its way to me today.
Reply With Quote
  #1489  
Old 14-07-20, 08:57 AM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is offline
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 14,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Mine has been delivered to my friend in Sweden. Shes opened it and set it up to test it working. All is good.

So on its way to me today.

Nice !


Only thing I need to do is to figure out where I'm going to put the base station, Only 1 works, The other has no power going to it for whatever reason so need to RMA it, Should be fine though only need 1 for basic HMD activity.
__________________
=AMD Ryzen 9 - 3950X + PBO - XFX 5700XT Thicc III Ultra @ 2100/1800=

Reply With Quote
  #1490  
Old 14-07-20, 10:03 AM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 6,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Nice !


Only thing I need to do is to figure out where I'm going to put the base station, Only 1 works, The other has no power going to it for whatever reason so need to RMA it, Should be fine though only need 1 for basic HMD activity.
I believe your Base station 1.0 should work. You had the vive right?

And good luck with the RMA... even the base 2.0 are on such a back order with such a high volume, that its taking 8 weeks for some to get. Or rather 3months.

For a single station I would mount it above the monitor if you can. But you paid £50 more than what he paid, and with only 1 base statioon? not sure id be happy with that.

In Norway people are buying them and reselling them for double the price, not 50 more :S
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
banter, conversation, entertainment, fun, jokes, safe for work, small talk

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.