Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Freebies

Old 29-12-16, 04:24 PM
Compo Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemoncake72 View Post
I know but I feel such an idiot I will be posting lots after all the festivities are over as I have SOOOOOOO many questions! I'm sure I will p you off regularly lol xx
whenever you're ready dude just start a thread, i'm pretty difficult to p off

atm i'm looking to downsize from atx to itx with a GTX 1070 i got for £295 new from ebuyer so not knowing anything able itx cases is going to be fun...

Old 29-12-16, 04:25 PM
Bettyswollocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordThirdEye View Post
I could've sworn I read every article page by page. This must be some kind of conspiracy to drive me mad.
Actually, I never bothered to go through every page, just first and last. Next time I'll know
I recall joining OC3D and there was a Comp for a GTX 780 (IIRC) and that was a pig to find, I spent 3 days searching totally worth it though.
Old 29-12-16, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
I recall joining OC3D and there was a Comp for a GTX 780 (IIRC) and that was a pig to find, I spent 3 days searching totally worth it though.
Yeah i searched for 3 day almost give up but then i found code number 1 finally. It was such a good feeling when i found it like i really archived something but in reality i just found a code and not win anything yet but still felt good to type it when i found it.
Old 29-12-16, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crydanor View Post
Yeah i searched for 3 day almost give up but then i found code number 1 finally. It was such a good feeling when i found it like i really archived something but in reality i just found a code and not win anything yet but still felt good to type it when i found it.

Was searching for 2 days straight as I was I was home from work. One was not that hard to find. The other one was so far back, I didnt find it until I started searching from January and forward. I'm telling you, the joints in my middle finger was hurting from all the scrolling, no lie haha! Still, when you actually find one after searching for ages, it's the best feeling ever. And that's part of the fun in these comps.
Old 29-12-16, 08:09 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diffracted View Post
Was searching for 2 days straight as I was I was home from work. One was not that hard to find. The other one was so far back, I didnt find it until I started searching from January and forward. I'm telling you, the joints in my middle finger was hurting from all the scrolling, no lie haha! Still, when you actually find one after searching for ages, it's the best feeling ever. And that's part of the fun in these comps.
Amen my friend by the way i found code nuber 2 with my special searching but after that it turned out it was just luck. I searched only those reviews which contained the word ASUS so with this i found it after a few minute of searching. But the code n1 i think when i first went trought all news in this year i missed it and thas why it took 2 more day to find it. Best feeling ever.i think i became an expert in scrolling
Old 29-12-16, 08:18 PM

When I posted that gibberish on Christmas was that in aid of anything or was I being fooled?
Old 29-12-16, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoyo View Post
When I posted that gibberish on Christmas was that in aid of anything or was I being fooled?
About the thing that you assumed that you won and go to bed (which is not happened yet and if you can read and read the entry page you know they will anounce it within 7 day after dec 25)

Or what?
Old 29-12-16, 08:47 PM

the special thing about my next comment is ........

and here comes the 1000th comment on this thread.
Old 29-12-16, 08:51 PM
OC3D Elite

Here : https://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/...le_pc_review/5 and here :https://www.overclock3d.net/news/gpu..._over_oculus/1
Old 29-12-16, 08:56 PM

just someone email me when iv won :P