Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 29-05-15, 10:55 AM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is offline
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Newbsville
Posts: 13,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPC View Post
Guys just go and ask your younger brother/sister/cousin/whatever just someone under the age of... maybe 5 and ask what words they think are bad, write them down and there is your list
My 6 year old cousin thinks the word poo is a bad word, Definitely not a good idea bud

__________________
- Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5GHz - Asus ROG Max XI Hero -
- Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 4x8GB @ 3600MHz -
- WD Black SN750 1TB - GTX 1080 Ti FE @ 2000/6000 -
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Edition - Corsair 680X Black -
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 29-05-15, 10:56 AM
TPC's Avatar
TPC TPC is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: D:\BW\Stuttgart
Posts: 1,571
and I could use any english word no matter how bad it is because my cousin isn't capable of english
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 29-05-15, 11:20 AM
tinytomlogan's Avatar
tinytomlogan tinytomlogan is online now
The Guvnor
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: TTL Towers
Posts: 20,929
Lets not mock this peeps. This is about making the forums a better place.

Although I did expect a few children to try and make it a joke.
__________________
If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW


Get along or run along. Your choice
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 29-05-15, 11:22 AM
JR23 JR23 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,215
Will .gif's be infraction worthy?

JR
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 29-05-15, 11:23 AM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is offline
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Newbsville
Posts: 13,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
Lets not mock this peeps. This is about making the forums a better place.

Although I did expect a few children to try and make it a joke.
Making good points on other English speaking countries using words differently isn't a joke but it's good to see/think that you see some of the people on this forum as children.
__________________
- Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5GHz - Asus ROG Max XI Hero -
- Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 4x8GB @ 3600MHz -
- WD Black SN750 1TB - GTX 1080 Ti FE @ 2000/6000 -
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Edition - Corsair 680X Black -
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 29-05-15, 11:25 AM
tinytomlogan's Avatar
tinytomlogan tinytomlogan is online now
The Guvnor
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: TTL Towers
Posts: 20,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Making good points on other English speaking countries using words differently isn't a joke but it's good to see/think that you see some of the people on this forum as children.
Be easier if people could be constructive rather than just trying to make fun of everything. Its not needed fella and can be/ has been childish.

I shouldnt have to spend time dealing with stuff like this all of the time.


Quote:
Originally Posted by JR23 View Post
Will .gif's be infraction worthy?

JR
If the content of the GIF isnt appropriate yes matey
__________________
If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW


Get along or run along. Your choice
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 29-05-15, 11:31 AM
ShaunB-91 ShaunB-91 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southport
Posts: 4,907
Tis like a school here, all the rules and us being kids...
__________________
All Apple Everything
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 29-05-15, 11:34 AM
tinytomlogan's Avatar
tinytomlogan tinytomlogan is online now
The Guvnor
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: TTL Towers
Posts: 20,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunB-91 View Post
Tis like a school here, all the rules and us being kids...
There really isnt that many rules matey. There is for FS&W but thats just for security.

Forums have rules its normal, we are just changing the way we enforce the rules we have always had.

Of course its my fault and Im the bad man because Ive changed something though #standard
__________________
If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW


Get along or run along. Your choice
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 29-05-15, 11:40 AM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is offline
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Newbsville
Posts: 13,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
There really isnt that many rules matey. There is for FS&W but thats just for security.

Forums have rules its normal, we are just changing the way we enforce the rules we have always had.

Of course its my fault and Im the bad man because Ive changed something though #standard
No one said you were the bad man so you don't need to play that card, Now THAT is childish dude.

We were just discussing the fact that different countries have different variables of cussing, Like the American one I pointed out before.
__________________
- Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5GHz - Asus ROG Max XI Hero -
- Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 4x8GB @ 3600MHz -
- WD Black SN750 1TB - GTX 1080 Ti FE @ 2000/6000 -
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Edition - Corsair 680X Black -
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 29-05-15, 11:43 AM
tinytomlogan's Avatar
tinytomlogan tinytomlogan is online now
The Guvnor
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: TTL Towers
Posts: 20,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
No one said you were the bad man so you don't need to play that card, Now THAT is childish dude.

We were just discussing the fact that different countries have different variables of cussing, Like the American one I pointed out before.
I never said that was childish. We just need to work together and make this work to create a better environment for everyone.
__________________
If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW


Get along or run along. Your choice
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 02:14 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.