Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Rants

Old 26-10-14, 09:09 PM
too many shrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permafrost View Post
I'm not even joking mate over the past 2/3 weeks there have at least 8 different postmen, if I line them up we can both give them a kick in the nuts 4 each? I don't mind sharing lol

Of and after getting that PS3 working, the controller lasts about 20 minutes then dies...
Hahaha after the stress of moving house over the past 2 days I am up for that, sounds like you're having a right bad run of luck matey

Old 26-10-14, 10:20 PM
Compo Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
Hahaha after the stress of moving house over the past 2 days I am up for that, sounds like you're having a right bad run of luck matey
Yeah, it's like this ever other week for me, I'm thinking going back to air cooling when ive got the cash or get some great deals.

I've never moved mate, but I've helped my sisters and dad move and I know it's stressful as f**k
Old 26-10-14, 10:28 PM
too many shrooms

Quote:
Yeah, it's like this ever other week for me, I'm thinking going back to air cooling when ive got the cash or get some great deals.

I've never moved mate, but I've helped my sisters and dad move and I know it's stressful as f**k
Yeah the only thing that has stopped me going for a full custom loop, is that when something go's wrong it can be quite expensive.

An yeah mate I have almost been pulling my hair out over the last couple of days, I hate moving but it will be worth it as I now have a bigger place so gotta take the bad with the good I suppose
Old 26-10-14, 10:34 PM
Compo Whore

Quote:
Yeah the only this has stopped me going for a full custom loop, is that when something go's wrong it can be quite expensive.

An yeah mate I have almost been pulling my hair out over the last couple of days, I hate moving but it will be worth it as I now have a bigger place so gotta take the bad with the good I suppose
Tbh mate a new pump is £40 odd for some reason special tech are selling them very cheap...
Old 26-10-14, 10:36 PM
too many shrooms

Quote:
Tbh mate a new pump is £40 odd for some reason special tech are selling them very cheap...
Is that for the DCC pump that you had before?
Old 26-10-14, 10:43 PM
Compo Whore

Quote:
Is that for the DCC pump that you had before?
Nope I was given this by a mate on AVF its about 3 years old it was an 18 one I'm going down to a 10w so it's going to be quiet and if I need more water flow I can ge a 2nd one or go dual loop

It's £38 odd on ST with the rig you won I would ask ttl about it first about warranty....

I had the corsair 750D so a 360mmx45mm and a 240mmx45mm with a bay res or tube res would look sick in your build
Old 26-10-14, 10:49 PM
too many shrooms

Quote:
Nope I was given this by a mate on AVF its about 3 years old it was an 18 one I'm going down to a 10w so it's going to be quiet and if I need more water flow I can ge a 2nd one or go dual loop

It's £38 odd on ST with the rig you won I would ask ttl about it first about warranty....

I had the corsair 750D so a 360mmx45mm and a 240mmx45mm with a bay res or tube res would look sick in your build
Hahaha don't make me think about water cooling parts, I already have a 240mm x 60mm alphacool rad sat in a cupboard
Old 26-10-14, 10:58 PM
Compo Whore

Quote:
Hahaha don't make me think about water cooling parts, I already have a 240mm x 60mm alphacool rad sat in a cupboard
Go on, give in to the dark side
Old 26-10-14, 11:01 PM
too many shrooms

Quote:
Go on, give in to the dark side
Haha maybe after Christmas bud, I think my GF would bury me if I tried to get stuff before it
Old 26-10-14, 11:28 PM
Compo Whore

Quote:
Haha maybe after Christmas bud, I think my GF would bury me if I tried to get stuff before it
make it a new years resolution