Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 21-07-19, 09:37 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSK View Post
I have to admit, it didn't make me recoil in cringe so this is a good start.

I'm hopeful! I know Cavill is apparently a fan of the games so won't want to murder the franchise
Only part that made me cringe was how ungritty Henry sounds as Geralt. Sounds way to young... He's supposed to be at least 80 unless they go way way back but judging by the trailer they aren't.

Old 22-07-19, 04:15 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmblah View Post
Yeah they do. Another show I liked was Defiance. That ended after 3 seasons as well.
Oh, I remember that show... It was quite the talk about it in the gaming community, due to being the first show that was directly tied to a game and going parallell with it.
It was going 2013-2015 though, damn time flies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSK View Post
Yeah Defiance was decent!

Seriously though, as off topic as this is I urge all sci fi fans to get on The Expanse (as the others have said it's on Amazon Prime). Great cast, great story and believable world.
Really? Maybe your post just got me on the train, I’m a huge Sci-Fi fan (absolutely love Transformers, Star Trek: Discovery, Interstellar etc) Most movies and series which are set or part of space. Really love those shows.
Old 22-07-19, 07:11 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawelio View Post
Oh, I remember that show... It was quite the talk about it in the gaming community, due to being the first show that was directly tied to a game and going parallell with it.
It was going 2013-2015 though, damn time flies...

Really? Maybe your post just got me on the train, I’m a huge Sci-Fi fan (absolutely love Transformers, Star Trek: Discovery, Interstellar etc) Most movies and series which are set or part of space. Really love those shows.
I always thought Defiance S2 and S3 were absolutely terrible. I had to watch them just for the sake of completion but my god the story was trash.

Season 1 however was fantastic. Don't know how they went downhill so fast. And as for the expanse, it is very good! Very rare does a show manage to create an entire immersive universe like they have as far as Tv shows go.

Definately worth watching. I would say Altered Carbon is worth watching also, although no where near as expansive as "The Expanse" :P
Old 29-07-19, 12:29 PM

Not Witcher related, but The Expanse has been renewed for a 5th season!

https://twitter.com/ExpanseOnPrime/s...se-season-5%2F

Old 29-07-19, 02:23 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to WillSK
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmblah View Post
Not Witcher related, but The Expanse has been renewed for a 5th season!

https://twitter.com/ExpanseOnPrime/s...se-season-5%2F
To be fair, very little witcher news since the trailer reveal so let's hijack away

Was very happy to hear this news! Handmaids tale has also been renewed for a season 4 so plenty of good telly to look forward to
My Rig : Fractal S2 Case, ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero, Ryzen 3800X, Corsair H115i Platinum, MSI GeForce RTX 2080 GAMING X TRIO, 32 Gb Team Pro Dark RAM 3200Mhz, Samsung 970 EVO SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 500GB SSD, Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium