Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > MSI UK Forum

Old 04-03-14, 08:32 PM
Advanced Member

Congratz guys! Wraiths got a spanky&shiny new game to play! Wahey!

Old 04-03-14, 09:29 PM

Amd thief

I think if I was going to do anything, I would set up a boiler room, start selling ''sell options'' or CFD's to very rich people and businesses on AMD's shares, crush the company's stock price in the process as a mass sell off would create a panic in the market, bankrupt the company, obviously get extremely rich by stealing all of AMD's share holder money and of course my clients, buy AMD back for a few hundred quid and then plough the millions I made on bankrupting the company back into it but just re branding it to my own name whilst keeping the developers and designers, kicking them all up the backside to actually start giving Nvidea some competition and cracking on with a good job. I would then treat myself to a Lamborghini and drive off into the sun with some fit bird and live happily ever after There we go! Is that worthy of a Thief copy?
Old 04-03-14, 09:31 PM
OC3D Elite

Congrats guys........... honestly i'm not jealous or bitter.....
Old 04-03-14, 09:50 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austintacious View Post
I think if I was going to do anything, I would set up a boiler room, start selling ''sell options'' or CFD's to very rich people and businesses on AMD's shares, crush the company's stock price in the process as a mass sell off would create a panic in the market, bankrupt the company, obviously get extremely rich by stealing all of AMD's share holder money and of course my clients, buy AMD back for a few hundred quid and then plough the millions I made on bankrupting the company back into it but just re branding it to my own name whilst keeping the developers and designers, kicking them all up the backside to actually start giving Nvidea some competition and cracking on with a good job. I would then treat myself to a Lamborghini and drive off into the sun with some fit bird and live happily ever after There we go! Is that worthy of a Thief copy?
Maybe if the comp hadn't ended yesterday and the winners hadn't been chosen and announced :\
NZXT Switch 810 - Ryzeny 3600 - Gigabyte X570 Gaming - 32GB Corsair Platinum SE - MSI Gaming 1070 - Crucial MX100 256GB SSD - Crucial MX500 500GB SSD - Samsung F3 1TB HDD - Corsair H100 - Corsair RM1000i SE - Asus VE247H

PC Audio: Asus Xonar STX - Sennheiser HD650.
Portable Audio: FiiO X3II - Audiofly AF140 - Etymotic ER4s - Fidue A83.
Old 04-03-14, 10:28 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austintacious View Post

oh my there is a lot of anger there!

Congratulations to the winners tho
Old 04-03-14, 10:58 PM
Bettyswollocks

Many many thanks to MSI UK for this and to our glorious leader Mr Tiny Tom Logan thank you for the opportunities and generous give aways, simply how he does it and still comes out smiling in all the videos I don't know.

Lets not also forget the great boys & girls who make up the OC3D army such a fantastic community to be a part of. Thank you all.
Old 05-03-14, 09:03 AM

awww so no boothbabes for me then?
Old 05-03-14, 11:46 AM

Not convinced my PMs are getting sent at all so here I am

ASUS 7970 DCII Top validation on GPU-Z
Old 05-03-14, 12:25 PM
Advanced Member

Not to sound bitter or disrespectful, and certainly no disrespect to ricsaka, but....

Were you high, or drunk, or both when you picked this answer out of all the other entries. Forgive me but it just seems to me to be a very lazy answer with no thought behind it. At least the other answers you picked had some level of thought behind them, but choosing that just puzzles me.

Not saying I should have been picked mind you, but I can see plenty of other 'original' answers you could have chosen from.

Congratz to the winners nonetheless, just had to voice my opinion.
Corsair AX860i PSU | Corsair Obsidian 350D | Corsair SF 120 HPE HSP (Rads) / AF 120 PE (Case)