Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > MSI UK Forum

Old 28-02-14, 11:48 AM

MSI Community Night

Calling all Zerglings!

He's cute isn't he?

MSI UK would like to invite you to join our StarCraft 2 Heart of the Swarm Community Night on the 8th of March (next Saturday - pencil it in -its a date )

We'll be running a little friendly tournament just for giggles and a chinwaggle. We want to get to know you guys

The best part our good friend Jesse 'The Vocal Terrorist' will be casting and streaming it live, so even if you don't play SC2 maybe this will be a good opportunity to understand what all the hype is about or if you simply just want to chat and make friends, the MSI crew would like to see you.

Want in on the action? All you have to do is make sure you get signed up
here :

https://binarybeast.com/xHotS1402271

We will be doing more community nights in future between the Components Team and ourselves (Notebooks)
If you want to keep up on announcements make sure to Like our Facebook pages so we can keep all you lovelies informed

MSI Notebook UK
MSI Computer UK

Any suggestions for other community nights let us know We'd love to hear it from the fans

*salutes*
WilyKit
x

Old 28-02-14, 12:14 PM
OC3D Elite

A MWO or BF4 night would be cool and GOOD idea BTW
NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 3700X=MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=32gig 3200Mhz GSkill Flare X= Sapphire RX5700XT Nitro Plus=NZXT Kraken X62=MSI Optix MPG341CQR=MSI GK80 Vigor=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Corsair MM800 RGB CE
Old 28-02-14, 12:17 PM
OC3D Crew

Awh yus. Well, I used to be pretty good. xD

Old 28-02-14, 02:21 PM

Nice Edge!
I'm Bronze fo'life

Whats your favorite set up for a MWO or BF4 comp Excalabur?
Old 28-02-14, 07:05 PM
OC3D Elite

I am considering getting into this, not to sure yet!
Old 28-02-14, 10:07 PM
OC3D Elite

For BF4 I think the most favored map ATM would be operation locker conquest map large as for MWO I have only just gotten back into it but I will find out which maps and mode would be best for a comp and get back to you on it.
NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 3700X=MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=32gig 3200Mhz GSkill Flare X= Sapphire RX5700XT Nitro Plus=NZXT Kraken X62=MSI Optix MPG341CQR=MSI GK80 Vigor=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Corsair MM800 RGB CE
Old 02-03-14, 03:46 AM

Quite Enjoyed the Campaign was never much good in multi play
Old 03-03-14, 01:14 PM

Come and join us,
Doesn't matter if you've not played ranked, this is not about winning guys, its all about getting to know some people and having a game. Think of it like a ladder game, without the ladder (hurrah! no ladder stress), with someone you will hopefully get to know

I'm entering, I know i will loose, Ive only played Wings of liberty so whoever plays me has a walk over, but its not the point, its fun to enter things and you'll meet new people so its win win for everyone

I plan on co-casting with Jesse (if he'll let me haha) and well when i say casting...it will be more like an inquisitive child. I know little about HOTS so I want to help people understand what this game is all about. With Jesse and I hopefully you'll learn more about SC2 and what it has to offer.

Excalabur, Have a look into Tournaments, Obviously we need to find someone to organise it. I'm not really a shooter player, but hopefully someone in the office can. Let us know your thoughts and we can see what we can get sorted
Old 03-03-14, 02:18 PM

sounds like a good thing, i play sc2 am useless at it but learning hahaha, if it not ladder matches, then people can use the starter edition and still play online and join in as well
Old 03-03-14, 04:08 PM

kirel good point!
I always forget that.
I'm thinking of running Hearthstone next if this is a sucesss. Anyone played yet? Free open beta