Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to Dicehunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Just paid off a holiday. It was originally booked for me and my wife, and my mother and aunt booked the lodge next to us. However I'm now going on my jack jones, so I had to pay it off. Wasn't much and I will need a sodding holiday come October lol.
When you do go on Holiday might I suggest some nice whiskey with a small amount of dark chocolate and a nice cigar while listening to some slow jazz, I only suggest it as that helped me relax after my last break up

Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish View Post
What games have folks bought in the Steam sale (if any)? I bought:

Black Ops II - I played this game a lot on PS3 and I missed it. I'm having a blast starting again.
Fallout 4
Dirt Rally
Homeworld Remastered
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
ABZU
I've got some DLC for Motorsport Manager and Cities Skylines but that's probably all I'll get, hate being skint

Build Log is now live here!
Ryzen 1700X | MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon | Corsair H100i v2 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED Blue 3200 MHz | XFX RX 480 8GB
240GB Corsair Neutron GTX | 2 x 1TB HGST RAID 0 | Corsair RM850 CableMod | Corsair Carbide 400C
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
When you do go on Holiday might I suggest some nice whiskey with a small amount of dark chocolate and a nice cigar while listening to some slow jazz, I only suggest it as that helped me relax after my last break up
It's funny you say that ! a couple of months back my wife went to Cuba (I don't fly and I am half ginger so I hate the heat). She brought me back a bottle of Cuban rum (even though I don't drink, guess the gifts were limited) but best of all some proper, real Cuban cigars.

I've got a 20 case of small ones about the size of a cig so I have one of those every few days and a nice big fat one. I think I will take the rum and the nice big fat one on holiday and take you up on that

And they couldn't prevent Jack from being happy
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM
OC3D Elite

Bought some DLC for Rise of Flight and two modules for DCS World (Mig-15 Bis and F-86 Sabre)

I'm about to be single. After 3 years together my partner is heading to the states for 3 months then off to Europe for 2 years. You can't really make that work long distance. Her passion is language and unfortunately the job market here is dry. She's 26 so the time to travel is now or never. (I'm 45 so not really great employment prospects if I moved and zero languages aside from English)

Still life is what you make of it. After my previous relationship of 15 years I never thought I'd meet someone else yet I did.

Old Today, 01:03 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimma47 View Post
Bought some DLC for Rise of Flight and two modules for DCS World (Mig-15 Bis and F-86 Sabre)

I'm about to be single. After 3 years together my partner is heading to the states for 3 months then off to Europe for 2 years. You can't really make that work long distance. Her passion is language and unfortunately the job market here is dry. She's 26 so the time to travel is now or never. (I'm 45 so not really great employment prospects if I moved and zero languages aside from English)

Still life is what you make of it. After my previous relationship of 15 years I never thought I'd meet someone else yet I did.
Wow, an Aussie leaving Aus for work

Not something you see very often ! they're desperate for British workers !

And they couldn't prevent Jack from being happy
Old Today, 03:14 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Wow, an Aussie leaving Aus for work

Not something you see very often ! they're desperate for British workers !
Lol I thought all barmen and women in British pubs were Aussies? That's the great tradition - work/shag your way around the UK.

We have quite a few british ex-pats at my work. Always good value when the cricket's on.