Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 05-01-19, 11:10 PM
OC3D Elite

Welcome back Tom

ASUS ROG Crosshair VII wifi | Ryzen 5 3600 | Custom Loop | Patriot Viper Steel 4133 @ 3600 2 x 8Gb | Asus Strix RX 470 | Samsung 500gb nvme | Samsung 1Tb nvme | Samsung Evo 120gb ssd | Seagate Barracuda 1tb storage | Toshiba 1Tb HDD | EVGA 500w | Phanteks Entho Pro Tempered Glass | Windows 10 and Linux Manjaro
Old 06-01-19, 04:53 PM
The Guvnor

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I have had my head up my ass but I can see daylight so Im at least coming out one way or the other

Plenty of changes due over the coming weeks and then Ill actually be back looking for you guys to give me a hand with a few things too....

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 06-01-19, 05:02 PM
OC3D Elite

Glad you're on the mend fella, exercise & diet work well for me. Hope you have an amazing 2019.

Old 06-01-19, 06:25 PM
Bettyswollocks

You know where we are Guv, we're going nowhere.
Old 06-01-19, 09:24 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to WillSK
Hey dude, firstly can I just say I think the way you explained what you've been through very eloquently and massive kudos to you for taking the time and space to get yourself back on the up and continuing to do so.

I think many of us have had points in our life where we have had "low" moments lets say and I completely agree with you that change be it big or small is often a significant part of the cure (it was for me too) so I look forward to seeing what you do with the channel.

With regard to the car stuff I think a sister channel would be perfect but that's not to say I don't think you shouldn't bring a bit of that love to your main channel because at the end of the day we watch OC3D because of YOU Tom. We can watch pc vids on many other channels and see the same kit but at the end of the day, it is your delivery, your passion and your personality that will have brought the majority of your audience here so if it's part of what makes you tick then great!

Basically I'm glad you're getting yourself back to where you want to be and as many have said, if you or anyone else ever needs to reach out to this community then I too am completely on board!

P.S I see OC3D and Hugo Boss have obviously done a collab with those colours
My Rig : Fractal S2 Case, ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero, Ryzen 3800X, Corsair H115i Platinum, MSI GeForce RTX 2080 GAMING X TRIO, 32 Gb Team Pro Dark RAM 3200Mhz, Samsung 970 EVO SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 500GB SSD, Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
Old 07-01-19, 12:18 AM
OC3D Elite

Anxiety is a killer. I also know what you mean about sleep, as for many years I have had to rely on medication for it or it just doesn't happen. Problem is like you say, it only lasts for so long.

I'd say my first divorce was as you explain. The second? I doubt I will ever be able to love any one like that again, because it almost killed me. So the second time it hardly affected me at all.

Cars are great therapy dude. I threw myself into mine when my first divorce went through. They're great fun, and rarely answer back (until your auto trans decides to lock up in the rain lol). I too joined a car club and yeah, great fun to hang out with the guys. I really miss that tbh.

Hang in there man, and please don't drink. It's really not good for you at all, in any real shape or form, especially in the head.

If you don't like what I post don't read it.
Old 07-01-19, 12:42 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
Thanks for the kind words everyone, I have had my head up my ass but I can see daylight so Im at least coming out one way or the other

Plenty of changes due over the coming weeks and then Ill actually be back looking for you guys to give me a hand with a few things too....
I don't mind mucking in where I can matey, spend most me time in front of PC anyhoo
ASUS ROG Crosshair VII wifi | Ryzen 5 3600 | Custom Loop | Patriot Viper Steel 4133 @ 3600 2 x 8Gb | Asus Strix RX 470 | Samsung 500gb nvme | Samsung 1Tb nvme | Samsung Evo 120gb ssd | Seagate Barracuda 1tb storage | Toshiba 1Tb HDD | EVGA 500w | Phanteks Entho Pro Tempered Glass | Windows 10 and Linux Manjaro
Old 07-01-19, 08:16 AM

PlusOne for car vids.

All I do is watch car fabrication videos and besides Bad Obsession Motorpsport (which BTW Tom if you haven't seen their stuff it's pure car engineering pr0n) the UK is lagging behind. We've got plenty of supercar channels here that are boring af. I'd like to see raw DIY vids and not huge production value videos with supercars. The more honest and down to earth the better.
Old 07-01-19, 10:42 AM
Bettyswollocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPS View Post
PlusOne for car vids.

All I do is watch car fabrication videos and besides Bad Obsession Motorpsport (which BTW Tom if you haven't seen their stuff it's pure car engineering pr0n) the UK is lagging behind. We've got plenty of supercar channels here that are boring af. I'd like to see raw DIY vids and not huge production value videos with supercars. The more honest and down to earth the better.
I need to add that to my watch list now, currently I'm hooked on MightyCarMods (those guys crack me right up) and last year subscribed to a new channel called Goonzquad, the 2 young lads running that channel are inspirational.
Old 07-01-19, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
I need to add that to my watch list now, currently I'm hooked on MightyCarMods (those guys crack me right up) and last year subscribed to a new channel called Goonzquad, the 2 young lads running that channel are inspirational.

Yeah MCM are awesome, also check out MCMTV2 which has the SkidFactory show and other epic builds.