Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Project Logs

Old 21-11-18, 01:20 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
I have one of those in chrome (look in the back of the GPU ports) but I am terrified about paying £7 odd and getting a different logo 'cause they were trying to save on ink lol.
Logo changes usually when a new revision of the fitting is made.

Old 21-11-18, 01:23 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Logo changes usually when a new revision of the fitting is made.
Aye, the colour isn't even the same. Ah well, it could have been a lot worse than £4, then £4.40 for the two plain EK ones. I might even get creative and print or cut something but I doubt it. I just want it all totally neutral and plain, then will let the lighting do the rest.

That's how RGB should be, IMO. If I pick a colour that sticks out too much it locks the PC into one look. After all of this money, wiring and work I don't want that.

If you don't like what I post don't read it.
Old 21-11-18, 02:39 PM
OC3D Elite

Dont logo"ise" the stoppers. Keep them blank. We dont need to see designs on fittings. Its the fitting and loop that are of interest.

I find logos often tacky. Its the one thing I hate about BP, they slap it on everything
Old 21-11-18, 04:07 PM
OC3D Elite

Looking good dude, enjoying the journey so far - you've worked bloody hard, and the detail is awesome.

Old 21-11-18, 04:15 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheroo View Post
Looking good dude, enjoying the journey so far - you've worked bloody hard, and the detail is awesome.
Thanks man. Taking the whole day off tonight. Some one mentioned how messy the place was, and when I took a look around they were right. So I got dug into tidying the bedroom which ended up in a full spring clean. Like, wardrobes emptied out the lot.

Didn't get bed til 2am, up at 6:30. I am literally floating right now. Just had pizza, now I am ready to sleep. Once the final delivery comes I am going to bed for a few hours.

Doing anything today would have ended in disaster. I feel like I've smoked a bag of weed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Dont logo"ise" the stoppers. Keep them blank. We dont need to see designs on fittings. Its the fitting and loop that are of interest.

I find logos often tacky. Its the one thing I hate about BP, they slap it on everything
It would have been a plain cover, in a single colour. Then again at £4.38 it's not even worth firing up the plotter.

Old 21-11-18, 04:34 PM

Depends how they've added the logo but sometimes you can get the logo paint off without taking off the background colour. I took the white painted Alphacool logo off a couple of black fittings successfully with some methanol a while back. Didn't work on a CoolForce fitting as I think they'd laser etched it. Might be a moot point as it looks like the shape is different and you've ordered different ones instead....but could be helpful info. The other style that look quite good in that location are the clear acrylic stop plugs.
Old 21-11-18, 04:43 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Thanks man. Taking the whole day off tonight. Some one mentioned how messy the place was, and when I took a look around they were right. So I got dug into tidying the bedroom which ended up in a full spring clean. Like, wardrobes emptied out the lot.

Didn't get bed til 2am, up at 6:30. I am literally floating right now. Just had pizza, now I am ready to sleep. Once the final delivery comes I am going to bed for a few hours.

Doing anything today would have ended in disaster. I feel like I've smoked a bag of weed.

It would have been a plain cover, in a single colour. Then again at £4.38 it's not even worth firing up the plotter.
yeah those plain black caps are nice. Simple! and discreet. Just how I like it.
Old 21-11-18, 11:45 PM
OC3D Elite

"Could this actually be the pinnacle of human achievement?"

When you have so many LEDs you can actually take decent pics in the dark lmao.

The reflections though... Hold on a second, seriously......

*rubs belly* mmm, yummy squid ink spaghetti.

I wonder if Bitspower ever knew that when spinning really fast their logo (look in the middle, good old eagle eyed autism at work) turns into a pic of their flow meter?

Old 22-11-18, 10:39 AM
OC3D Elite

The logo looks more like Silverstones to me
Old 22-11-18, 10:14 PM
OC3D Elite

Final check with external PC before I commit.