Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > NZXT Forum

Old 15-03-14, 03:35 AM

Kraken G10 Availability?

Hello all. Does anyone know what is up with NZXT and the availability of the Kraken G10 bracket? I've been looking for a better way to cool my 680 GTX recently, and I ran across the many different reviews and posts describing the G10, and it seemed like just the thing.

I went ahead an ordered all of the stuff I would need (heatsinks for the RAM and VRMs, a Corsair H55, etc) as well as a G10. Problem is that I could not order the G10 directly from NZXT as they were out of stock, so I ended up ordering from some random online store. I'm not going to name them here (they do not deserve my advertisement), but the long and the short of it is that they were full of BS. Once all of my other parts showed up and I was still missing the G10, I went back to figure out what was going on, and they had canceled my order without telling me. They have not returned my calls or emails.

Next, I mailed NZXT to ask them if/when they would be taking orders again. They have not gotten back to me yet either. Now I have ~$100 worth of cooling equipment and no bracket, and I'm wondering if I am just screwed.

Does anyone know what is going on here and if I'm ever going to be able to get one of these? Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell me :P? Failing that, are their any copies of the original dwood bracket floating around that I could get a hold of?

Thanks in advance.

Old 17-03-14, 10:03 AM

For all the time I've been checking on the g10's availability I've only ever seen it listed as out of stock/backordered. I like you was looking for an alternative solution to cool my msi 670 PE. I've resorted to mounting my intel ts13x (it's an asetek design) on with zipties as per "the mod". It's not the most elegent solution, but it typically keeps my 670 between 40-65c while gaming. There are two other brackets available, the "gpu cool" and the "sigma cool", but I personally would prefer the g10. If nzxt does reply back to you or you purchase one of the alternatives can you please share your findings here?
Old 27-03-14, 07:27 AM

Check eBay, every once in a while one will be up for grabs, but you've got to be prepared to pay 2-3 times the price for it. I just bought one from a dude on eBay, brand new in the box. I paid $80 for it, but hey, sometimes you've gotta pay to play.

Tags
g10, kraken g10, nzxt