Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Graphics & Displays > Graphics Cards

Old 18-07-13, 01:15 PM

Need advice about a 770

So i understand that there are many different coolers that come with the 770 from different manufactures. This is where i need the help, so i first saw the EVGA ACX SC version that was pretty cheap the only downside is the gold accents on the card which kind of put me off.

The next option is another EVGA card but this one is due to the titan cooler that comes on it, i understand also that this is available in the EU and US but not in the UK which is a little confusing to me.

The final option is the gigabyte windforce card it's a nice looking card and over all has pretty good reviews.

So the actual question here is which one should i choose? The budget is £370 i'm not really bothered too much about the looks of the card but that gold accent on the ACX cooler would really bother me.

Hope you guys can help and thanks for any responses in advance.

System spec- i5 3450, MSI Z77A-G43 ATX Motherboard, Corsair Vengeance LP 4GB RAM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB Hard Drive, Sapphire Radeon HD 7770, Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl), Antec High Current Gamer 620W 80 PLUS Bronze PSU, Sony AD-7280S-0B DVD/CD Writer, Corsair H80i (Thank you TTL)
Steam- DeadlyOrigin
Origin- DeadlyOrigin
Old 18-07-13, 01:23 PM
News Guru

i would personally recommend the windforce, the 780 version of the cooler performed very well on oc3d testing allowing for great overclocks!

its currently available on aria for £324 almost £50 under your budget. Here

Tags
770, evga, gigabyte, gtx, titan cooler