Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Corsair Customer Care Forum

Old 03-04-16, 05:03 PM

Exclamation Corsair M65 Gaming Mouse No LED on DPI setting Indicator and no Laser light [HELP]

Ive had my Corsair M65 mouse for a good year and half now and had no issues with it, granted every so often Ive had to unplug it and plug it back in to get it to turn on when my PC boots up. It was working fine all day then i shut down my PC after playing some War Thunder and came back an hour later to find that my mouse wasn't working at all. I tried unplugging it and plugging it back into all of the rear and front USB ports including the SS USB ports. Upon that failing I started to browse forums and have not been able to find anything that matches the issue im having right now. I then tried downloading the drivers to see if that was the issue then on the installer wizard it told me to plug in my M65 even though it was plugged in. There is no external damaged to the mouse, cable or USB.

If anyone has any ideas on how I can fix this that would be amazing or if you have had the same issue and know a way to fix it.

Thanks
FlightDec

Old 03-04-16, 05:17 PM
OC3D Elite

The wizard can tell you to plug it in, even though it's already plugged in... Just unplug and plug in again. This is what I have to do when installing the Logitech Gaming Software for my Logitech G35. Even though it's already plugged in, the softare installing wizard wants me to plug it in anyway.
Old 11-04-16, 07:04 PM
OC3D Elite

FlightDec, I was wondering if you were able to this issue out? Sounds like a dead mouse, I was going to ask you if you have already tried it on a different system to see if you get the same issue.

Tags
gaming mouse, m65, mouse, no lights and not working, not working