Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Hardware & Software > Cases & Power

Old 20-11-14, 11:17 PM
Compo Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiyang1018 View Post
Thank you.

ATX power supply is 150 mm wide. The motherboard tray in my design is bend right outside the ITX area to accommodate front radiator and fans. That means from top of motherboard to the window, it is less than 150 mm unfortunately.
ATX power supply is 86mm tall. If you want, I believe a regular size ATX power supply can fit between SSD and window, but not below graphic card.

For a SFX power supply, it should fit fine in the bottom and front.
ahhh it always comes down to the "only a few more mm then it would fit"

it's an awesome looking case mate, I thinking about what sort of build i could put in it, but i have a feeling that it's going to be ages away

Old 21-11-14, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permafrost View Post
ahhh it always comes down to the "only a few more mm then it would fit"

it's an awesome looking case mate, I thinking about what sort of build i could put in it, but i have a feeling that it's going to be ages away
Thank you, and you are absolutely right; it won't be right away.
Old 23-11-14, 04:11 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to WillSK
Quote:
Thank you, and you are absolutely right; it won't be right away.
Please keep us up to date with progress on this dude. Only if you feel happy to share though, don't want to see any of your work getting stolen
My Rig : Fractal S2 Case, ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero, Ryzen 3800X, Corsair H115i Platinum, MSI GeForce RTX 2080 GAMING X TRIO, 32 Gb Team Pro Dark RAM 3200Mhz, Samsung 970 EVO SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 500GB SSD, Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
Old 23-11-14, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSK View Post
Please keep us up to date with progress on this dude. Only if you feel happy to share though, don't want to see any of your work getting stolen
I promise, if rules allow, I will let everyone know as soon as I can find someone to produce this design.
Old 23-11-14, 04:23 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to WillSK
Quote:
I promise, if rules allow, I will let everyone know as soon as I can find someone to produce this design.
once you've worked out all the measurements and any changes you wanna make. You def need to get a prototype made. See how you feel about it as a physical product
My Rig : Fractal S2 Case, ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero, Ryzen 3800X, Corsair H115i Platinum, MSI GeForce RTX 2080 GAMING X TRIO, 32 Gb Team Pro Dark RAM 3200Mhz, Samsung 970 EVO SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 500GB SSD, Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
Old 23-11-14, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSK View Post
once you've worked out all the measurements and any changes you wanna make. You def need to get a prototype made. See how you feel about it as a physical product
It's made in Solidworks with sheetmetal features. A few clicks and I can export a cutting and folding pattern. Measurement is not a problem. As of right now, I cannot afford to bring it to a sheetmetal shop and produce the internal, or hire a CNC mill to carve out the exterior.

I have a friend setting up a factory to make computer case parts, and I am hoping later this year we could get this started there.

Thank you for your passion and support.

Tags
cad, case, design, itx