Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Cooling Forum > Liquid Cooling

Old 08-08-14, 03:23 PM

Unhappy Cannot change H100i fan speeds (CWM), can't change any fan speed :(

I cannot change CPU and other Fan Speeds throught Asus Fan Expert 2. I have to mention that I already have a NZXT Sentry 2 fan controller, but I dont know which one changes my processor fan speed. Here, have a look at it

I havent build this pc, I dont know what to do to make it work, I just bought custom Noctua fans for h100i and I cant change the fanspeed. I dont even know what speed is right now, their max is 1300rpm. Before doing this replacement, I was able to change fan speeds with Corsair Link. Now it doesnt even launch. Can someone please help me? I really need some fast advices.. Here is a picture inside my pc

Cannot change H100i fan speeds (CWM), can't change any fan speed, i wrote what I know about whats down there, please help me, im desperate (sorry for my poor english)

Old 08-08-14, 04:08 PM
OC3D Elite

do you have your fans going into your fan controller not your mobo?
Old 08-08-14, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by remember300 View Post
do you have your fans going into your fan controller not your mobo?
Yes my case fans are plugged in the fan controller, but my cpu cooler fans are plugged directly into the cpu through a wire (single wire). Should i take them out and plug them in the mobo cpu port?
Old 08-08-14, 04:43 PM
OC3D Elite

you wont be able to adjust your fans in the asus control panel if they are not into the mobo and the h100i has input for two fans to be plugged into it. that you can then use CorsairLINK2 to control those fans but the h100i has to be connected to a usb header on your mobo aswell.
Old 08-08-14, 04:49 PM

Quote:
you wont be able to adjust your fans in the asus control panel if they are not into the mobo and the h100i has input for two fans to be plugged into it. that you can then use CorsairLINK2 to control those fans but the h100i has to be connected to a usb header on your mobo aswell.
by a unknown reason corsair link is giving me a framework .net error and I dont know how to fix it. So to be able to control the fans with fan expert 2 i have to put the fans in the mobo cpu header and in the cpu_opt header? I THINK THAT 2385 RPM is from the h100i pump, because its plugged in the CPU FAN header.
Old 08-08-14, 06:09 PM
OC3D Elite

yeah, to use that ASUS suite they need to be in the mobo fan headers and you can put them on the fan headers on the mobo should be fine
with the corsair link un install it and reinstall it. i had that error once.
Old 08-08-14, 09:15 PM

Talking

Quote:
yeah, to use that ASUS suite they need to be in the mobo fan headers and you can put them on the fan headers on the mobo should be fine
with the corsair link un install it and reinstall it. i had that error once.
Thank you, I solved the problem with corsair link, uninstalled then deleted some left files forgotten by the uninstallation and reinstalled and now I can change cpu fans speeds I only found that up after 6 hours of hard research and weird testings but now all works as it should thanks
Old 08-08-14, 10:59 PM
OC3D Elite

tis ok glad its all good
Old 09-08-14, 11:56 PM
OC3D Crew

Yea the corsair AIO units are fully controlled through corsair link.

Old 10-08-14, 01:19 AM
Suspended By Request of Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplifygamingHD View Post
by a unknown reason corsair link is giving me a framework .net error and I dont know how to fix it. So to be able to control the fans with fan expert 2 i have to put the fans in the mobo cpu header and in the cpu_opt header? I THINK THAT 2385 RPM is from the h100i pump, because its plugged in the CPU FAN header.
install .net fromework 4.5 from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/downl....aspx?id=30653

Tags
fan, fan speed controller, h100i, ports, processor