Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Rig Gallery

Old 19-01-13, 06:10 PM

If your going to add a sound card the Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard would be perfect for the color scheme and over all a very nice card in itself

Old 19-01-13, 06:30 PM

@ Madness777 I will be using Matte black fittings from Monsoon and matte black EK 90 and 45 degree rotary fittings. Tubing will be 3/8 ID 5/8 OD. I've decided to use a deep Pastel Red. Much like Michael Wood from Mayhem's posted on his channel

@BesiX Yeah, I have something similar in mind for the text on the PSU. Will have a sticker made, because it's cheaper as a new PSU

Indeed the angle of the photo taken does not show that there is about 4cm of space between where the headers are and the top of the SSD sits.
But you have a point. I'm not sure yet how I'll route them. My first idea was, to have them go trough a slot in that flat bit you can't see. But that means each and every time I want to take the cover out I have to disconnect them. Will figure something else out and still have it looking tidy. I still have to disconnect the SSD but it's alot easier then having to reconnect all the I/O ones each time

@ seumasbeathan OOPS, My bad it should indeed go into the project logs. I went in the Project Logs & Gallery section but must have clicked on the wrong subsection and created the post.

@EliteCustomPC's Thank you, I haven't checked yet what's on the market.
That's indeed a really good looking card that would fit well in there.
Old 19-01-13, 07:24 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to BPRSM
Looks very good, I might have to steal your SSD mounting idea! :P

Tags
gaming rig, modding, shinobi xl, watercooled