Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Hardware & Software > Software Section > Games

Old 12-06-16, 11:56 PM
OC3D Elite

GTA 5 Online - anyone still playing?

Embarrassingly I've only just started to with the OCUK guys, of which not many are playing. If there's anyone on here still playing, do add me on R* SC (same as forum name but without spaces) I don't do open world stuff for now (until I can do the latest CEO stuff) because it's just one big mess, but heists and other missions are fun!

Old 13-06-16, 12:04 AM
Bettyswollocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by The F34R Channel View Post
Embarrassingly I've only just started to with the OCUK guys, of which not many are playing. If there's anyone on here still playing, do add me on R* SC (same as forum name but without spaces) I don't do open world stuff for now (until I can do the latest CEO stuff) because it's just one big mess, but heists and other missions are fun!
Indeed please do join us, we're currently building up our crew.
Old 13-06-16, 12:08 AM
Hagrid Look-A-Like

Hopefully be back by the end of the month, we have a few guys playing, we generally play in a crew session going through missions and heists (If enough players etc.). As Wraith said, welcome to come along and play, always after regular crew members.
Old 13-06-16, 06:54 AM
OC3D Elite

I tried starting this last night. Every 10secs I was being taken out by random people. Pretty frustrating to be honest with you. Not to mention the typical board player just camping around the hospital picking me off all the time.
Old 13-06-16, 07:25 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
I tried starting this last night. Every 10secs I was being taken out by random people. Pretty frustrating to be honest with you. Not to mention the typical board player just camping around the hospital picking me off all the time.
It is frustrating. That's why I stop playing online. I would like to start with "weak" players. We can be 4 and start from there in a private world.
Old 13-06-16, 07:39 AM
OC3D Elite

if you go here https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/overclock3d and ask for a crew request we can all get online and play in a crew session without all that hassle i'm fairly new to the game myself and we do need more OC3D crew members

Here is the OC3D GTA V Thread http://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=76212

Build Log: http://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=72241

“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla

Old 13-06-16, 12:56 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
That's why I start in invite only servers and then join up with a crew - no hassle from others. But the tutorial, yeah, you have to do that in a public server.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome guys! I know I've been away from the forums for ages, but after not having had a working PC for months and suddenly having figured it out, well, I was caught up in all things I missed out on ha ha!

Old 27-12-16, 10:46 AM

i play on ps4 .. for a week now