Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Serious Discussion
View Poll Results: Where does this thread belong?
Humour 2 20.00%
Serious discussion 5 50.00%
General off-topic 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-17, 09:38 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
First world problems eh.
Damn straight man ! seriously, it sucks balls.

Young man ya too girly girly, you're just a Cadbury's Curly Wurly
Old 09-07-17, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Man today has been a bloody test !

So first thing I did was check my emails when I woke up. My bike frame/parts have now moved out of the GSP Ebay place. Finally. Then I look at all of the charges. $210 for the frame and parts, $65 shipping, $62 "Import charges.. So you don't have to pay them when the item arrives". Then I read the fooking small print.

"Does not include import tax in your country or charges added by courier".

Great, I've just paid $62 for sodding AIR. Never again. Not only that but they're lazy buggers too. Been two weeks last Friday since I bought it, it's sat there for over a week. Glad to know that Americans are happy to work for their wages /rolleyes. Everything else I have ordered for the bike (from all over the EU *AND* China) is here.

'Murica, f**k no.

OK so that was the first kick in the nuts. I then sell my Titan X(M) for full asking price. £325, bloody cheap. But hey, quick sales in out etc. So I go to book a courier. P2G want £6.99 for Parcelforce 48. "Awesome !" I thought. I even managed to find a big box to pack all of the extras in. Then I go to insure it. Figure sod it, receipt says £968 will insure for that. They wanted £45 for insurance. OK so I will drop the insurance to £500, that will be £35 please. So I dropped it to the sale price, £26. So then I get stuffed with a 2% surcharge for Paypal.

£35. It cost me thirty five pounds. So I think "Ah well, at least PF will come and collect it tomorrow and it'll be gone..".

Then I get another email. "Thanks for using P2G. You can now take your parcel to the drop off point". WHAT?!?!?! thirty five f*****g pounds and I have to now walk half a mile with a box sized 65x60x40 CM. I was so annoyed at the post office.

Any way, that ought to about do it. Have stuffed £90 aside from the £290 to pay for the import charges on the bike and paid £200 off my new TXP meaning I can have it Tuesday.
In future if you want to buy postage from parcel force I will get you a 40% off code. My student mate left his unidays I.d. On my phone and I have been using the discounts ever since

6700k @4.8ghz at 1.36v
Corsair ddr4 pc 3000
Asus Maximus Hero
Asus GTX 1080ti Strix OC
Cougar Panzer
Old 09-07-17, 08:40 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcorp View Post
In future if you want to buy postage from parcel force I will get you a 40% off code. My student mate left his unidays I.d. On my phone and I have been using the discounts ever since
lmao awesome

Young man ya too girly girly, you're just a Cadbury's Curly Wurly
Old 07-08-17, 01:12 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to Dicehunter
Currently in the process of getting everything ready to move down to Rothwell in Northamptonshire and holy ****, The estate agents are some of the dumbest people I have ever come across.

Nothing but stereotypical blonde women in the office who seem to have the collective IQ of an orange peel.

Everything has successfully gone through now but what a bunch of idiots.

FML
Old 07-08-17, 03:47 PM
Advanced Member

Beginning of this year my car goes bang forcing me to sell my gaming rig to buy a new car. So I start saving for a new rig and the wife (who I'm not actually with anymore, but I'm hanging around because of my daughter) has her car go bang so all my savings go into repairing that in time for the family holiday. So here I am having just spent all my savings on her car and the holiday for her and my daughter's benefit (I hate the damn things) and her car just failed the MOT.

Oh, and the reason I can't just ditch her is because she has two serious mental health issues and can't work full time therefore can't support herself and by extension my daughter. If I try and take my daughter she'll probably just try and kill herself (I wish I was exaggerating).

FML.
Old 07-08-17, 04:06 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to Dicehunter
Not to sound like a douche but this is why I do not bother with females in the relationship sense, I couldn't handle the constant headaches, I have girly friends I have "fun" with now and then but relationships are off the books.
Old 07-08-17, 05:02 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Not to sound like a douche but this is why I do not bother with females in the relationship sense, I couldn't handle the constant headaches, I have girly friends I have "fun" with now and then but relationships are off the books.
You don't sound like a douche. Trust me, if I could go back seven years and tell myself to not bother with that relationship I felt I needed I would. The biggest mistake I ever made with my life was never fully accepting that I'm better off alone.

Tags
fml