Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Hardware & Software > Sound Cards & Speakers

Old 12-05-17, 12:15 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB View Post
If you're after gaming/accuracy/soundstage, the AKG702's are untouched by anything anyone else has listed here.
So you've had a pair of HE 400S then?

I also listed Grados. So you think those AKGs can take on the RS2E? I doubt that man.

The B&O are fantastic all rounders. They have the best punch of any headphone I own and are also the easiest to drive.

Young man ya too girly girly, you're just a Cadbury's Curly Wurly
Old 12-05-17, 12:53 PM
OC3D Elite

For mostly gaming and some music I really like my Senn Game Ones really nice sound for games, very comfortable for long sessions and don't hurt if you wear glasses, and sound pretty good for music and I've just recently discovered not bad for movies either
NZXT Phantom 630 White=Intel 5930K=MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon=32gig 2400Mhz GSkill Trident RGB= MSI GTX1080 Seahawk X=NZXT Kraken X62=Asus ROG Swift=Corsair K95 RGB=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB=Corsair AX1200i=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Creative Soundblaster ZXR=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS
Old 15-05-17, 08:53 AM
Advanced Member

I used the AKG 702's for a few days found them very bulky and the ear pads aren't very soft. Might just be my head but I was expecting more seeing all the reviews saying they were super comfortable.

Also tried Audio Technica recommended one, can't remember the name and the ears pads are stupidly tiny.

I'm now back on Sennheiser HD 559's which fit my ears perfectly, albeit the right earphone sometimes drops sound.

Headphones are so confusing.