Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Customer Care Forums > Asus UK Customer Care Forums

Old 10-11-17, 11:46 AM

ROG SWIFT PG27VQ not available to buy in UK

I want to get a new monitor soon and looked at the latest offering from ROG and am thinking of getting the ROG SWIFT PG27VQ if I see some decent reviews by people like TTL, however for all the advertised where to buy links on the ROG website there are actually none available and there have been no reviews of this monitor by TTL or any of the other reviewer I know of. So I know this is not a techy ASUS question but why are these monitors not available?

Old 10-11-17, 11:55 AM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to Dicehunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyca50 View Post
I want to get a new monitor soon and looked at the latest offering from ROG and am thinking of getting the ROG SWIFT PG27VQ if I see some decent reviews by people like TTL, however for all the advertised where to buy links on the ROG website there are actually none available and there have been no reviews of this monitor by TTL or any of the other reviewer I know of. So I know this is not a techy ASUS question but why are these monitors not available?
Asus said some time ago that they won't be coming out until Q1 2018 and even then you're looking at around £1200.

EDIT

My bad, Wrong monitor.