Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 12-01-18, 10:31 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
I wonder that almost daily when you hear about Syria bombings, Afghanistan, Libya, etc. I have the bbc news on my second screen at work all the time. I see this constantly.

The two most disgusting things, savagery to our own kind through violence and mass scale killings in war and sheer cruelty to animals. Breaks my heart seeing a bear chained to a wall to be used as practice for dog fighting.
Dog fighting in general makes me feel sick tbh. In fact, any form of animal fighting at all (even fish) disgusts me. The sentences it carries need to be far more harsh too. S**t, if it were up to me they would get what they gave the dogs (death).

Old 12-01-18, 09:15 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
I remember asking her as a kid if she was always "white". I mean, this couldn't even be considered grey. Any way, she said "Until the bombings on London" (Tooting to be exact) "I had lovely brown hair. It literally turned white overnight and stayed that way".
Well my uncles hair turned white in his mid twenties, for no apparent reason.
Not saying that it's not because of the bombings. I can tell you, that getting shot at isn't something you want happening every day
Even though it isn't actually that scary, more surreal. You can easily hear if the bullets are close or not.
The biggest problem on my tour in Iraq were IED's (roadside bombs)
Again, it's not that likely it's you that get hit.
It's more the tension of not knowing when and where, that gets to you.
Old 12-01-18, 11:41 PM
OC3D Elite

It was caused by shock.

Old 13-01-18, 05:07 PM
OC3D Elite

After my recent bout with the opposite sex, I've decided to stay single for the rest of my life, Avoiding them like the plague, I can't handle their constant ups and downs, It's like trying to talk to a severe schizophrenic, SO, I have booked a ticket to my friends place in Texas, I go this coming November and I'll be staying for around 12 weeks, Helping on the land as he has 1200 acres, Riding horses, Visiting the Alamo etc... He's also going to teach me to shoot and hunt.

Should be fun
=Asus ROG Swift PG348Q 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440P G-Sync 100Hz IPS 4Ms=
=Steam - Dicehunter = Origin - Dicehunter = Uplay - DicehunterUPLAY=

Old 13-01-18, 05:11 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
After my recent bout with the opposite sex, I've decided to stay single for the rest of my life, Avoiding them like the plague, I can't handle their constant ups and downs, It's like trying to talk to a severe schizophrenic, SO, I have booked a ticket to my friends place in Texas, I go this coming November and I'll be staying for around 12 weeks, Helping on the land as he has 1200 acres, Riding horses, Visiting the Alamo etc... He's also going to teach me to shoot and hunt.

Should be fun
Listen mate never say never. All I will say is this "It will happen when it will happen" and that's it. You won't know about it and it will just come from nowhere.

I don't quite know how to type this but there was this guy I knew once and let's just say he was terribly unattractive (I am not comparing him to you, BTW!) and I figured he would still be alone. The last time I saw him in 2008 he had only ever had one girlfriend (he was about 30) and she was trailer trash and basically a hooker. Any way, I decided the other night to look him up. He is now about a thousand miles away and happily married. I mean sure, she ain't no oil painting but yeah, I really thought he would be alone forever.

It was similar with me. Both times I fell in love I totally knew nothing about it and it just happened. Life isn't terribly long in the grand scheme of things, but there's plenty of time for it to happen mate.

If you push for it and get desperate it just doesn't happen man. I mean sure I got a few shags doing that, but nothing worth keeping for long.

BTW wait until you get to Texas and them yank birds hear you talk. Take plenty of johnnies, you're gonna need em. I don't have the nickname Handsome Rob for nothing..*

* Handsome Rob is the character in The Italian Job (the new one). Played by Jason Statham, basically he's the English bloke who all the girls literally throw their panties at.

Old 13-01-18, 05:14 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Listen mate never say never. All I will say is this "It will happen when it will happen" and that's it. You won't know about it and it will just come from nowhere.

I don't quite know how to type this but there was this guy I knew once and let's just say he was terribly unattractive (I am not comparing him to you, BTW!) and I figured he would still be alone. The last time I saw him in 2008 he had only ever had one girlfriend (he was about 30) and she was trailer trash and basically a hooker. Any way, I decided the other night to look him up. He is now about a thousand miles away and happily married. I mean sure, she ain't no oil painting but yeah, I really thought he would be alone forever.

It was similar with me. Both times I fell in love I totally knew nothing about it and it just happened. Life isn't terribly long in the grand scheme of things, but there's plenty of time for it to happen mate.

If you push for it and get desperate it just doesn't happen man. I mean sure I got a few shags doing that, but nothing worth keeping for long.

BTW wait until you get to Texas and them yank birds hear you talk. Take plenty of johnnies, you're gonna need em. I don't have the nickname Handsome Rob for nothing..*

* Handsome Rob is the character in The Italian Job (the new one). Played by Jason Statham, basically he's the English bloke who all the girls literally throw their panties at.

Most of the last 7 years that I've been single I have not been looking, I take good care of myself and dress well so I do attract a lot of women but I'm just tired of them.

From now until November I'm going to work, Train and game, when in Texas I'm going to party with my friend and his family, Shoot, Ride horses and enjoy myself, But I am celibate from here on out, Call me Monk Dicehunter

And honestly sex outside of a relationship has no appeal to me, Never been my thing, Just can't do it, Not wired that way.

Old 13-01-18, 05:39 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Most of the last 7 years that I've been single I have not been looking, I take good care of myself and dress well so I do attract a lot of women but I'm just tired of them.

From now until November I'm going to work, Train and game, when in Texas I'm going to party with my friend and his family, Shoot, Ride horses and enjoy myself, But I am celibate from here on out, Call me Monk Dicehunter

And honestly sex outside of a relationship has no appeal to me, Never been my thing, Just can't do it, Not wired that way.
I was like that. The whole sex out of marriage thing. Then my first marriage fell apart and I thought sod it, shag every thing that moves.

Old 13-01-18, 05:45 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
I was like that. The whole sex out of marriage thing. Then my first marriage fell apart and I thought sod it, shag every thing that moves.
Honestly I'd rather put my energy into something that matters, Not to sound like a broken record but women do not matter to me at all, Sex even less, I care more about the shine of my shoes than I do of women

Work, Training, Gaming, In that order

Old 13-01-18, 06:00 PM
OC3D Elite

My granddad said " It's going to be horrendous on the roads this weekend,snow is forecast".

" Tell me something I don't know" I replied.

"I can get my whole fist up your Nanna's arse " he said .

hahahahahaha

Old 13-01-18, 06:11 PM
Old N Gold

I'd really like to find a partner, but I know I'm not easy material. I look after myself relatively well by eating right, I'm not bad looking by any means, and I dress well. I speak eloquently, I'm intelligent, I'm talented, I'm sensitive, I'm kind. But I'm also a nervous wreck and often house bound. While I'm sensitive to people's problems and can be kind and patient with them, I'm also over-sensitive and haven't achieved nearly as much other 29-year-old men. So if I ever do find a partner, I'd need someone who was willing to be patient with me and my problems. I'd need someone who wasn't like Dice. I'm not saying that to insult or patronise because I know women can be really hard work. And I know I am, but I also know I'm worth it if someone wanted to be patient with me and loved the other parts of me. So if you ever meet a girl you like, Dice, and she's giving you grief, try not to just assume she's like all the others; she might be, but she might also be more than the days of chaos and misery. Like I said, I'm more than my 'off days' and my failings.
BenQ XL2730Z ⁞⁞ Mixonix Naos 7000 ⁞⁞ Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown ⁞⁞ Audio-GD NFB-15 ⁞⁞ EVE SC205 ⁞⁞ AKG K7XX

Tags
box, chat, offtopic, small talk, where opinions go to die