Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Rants

Old 14-07-06, 02:20 PM
OC3D Elite

tbh maybe we should just buy 137 delta fans, attach them to the bottom of the phase change unit and allow him to fly on demand?

please note that oc3d will not be held responsible if you spin fans the wrong way and end up in australia

Old 14-07-06, 02:23 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav0s
tbh maybe we should just buy 137 delta fans, attach them to the bottom of the phase change unit and allow him to fly on demand?
How about 1337 fans, that way he could fly to the moon and claim bragging rights on having 1337 fans.
Old 14-07-06, 02:26 PM
OC3D Elite

yeah i meant to say 1337, missed out a 3
Old 14-07-06, 02:41 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='"Dav0s"'
please note that oc3d will not be held responsible if you spin fans the wrong way and end up in australia
ROFL you make it sound like a bad place We'd gladly have you nathan, complete with SS overclocked cyborg leg attachment thingamy
Old 14-07-06, 02:45 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='PV5150'
ROFL you make it sound like a bad place We'd gladly have you nathan, complete with SS overclocked cyborg leg attachment thingamy
HAHAHA.....i think he's have problems getting thru AUS customs tho. Prolly shoot the poor bugger out of the air.
Old 14-07-06, 02:47 PM
OC3D Elite

i'm not gonna complain about going to oz land, i did try and get a working vesa for over there as i wanted to move. but...well.....meh!

Old 14-07-06, 02:49 PM
OC3D Elite

ouch man that looks nasty

reminds me of when i went to jamaica back in 96(i was much younger then lol)

the ants are little feckers and bite like a mofo,i was getting bitten to crap everyday nearly lol,not as bad as your incident but for little ants they pack a damn punch

get well soon!

cheers J.

Old 14-07-06, 02:54 PM
OC3D Elite

i actually got bitten twice, first time i looked down and i was bleeding and thought meh, second time i looked down and seen the little bugger munching away at my leg, sooooo....... i took a hammar and wacked it!!!!!!!

Alternate Ending;

Screamed like a little girl and ran around the garden.

I'll let you choose which ending it was :P

Old 14-07-06, 03:02 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='"XMS"'
HAHAHA.....i think he's have problems getting thru AUS customs tho. Prolly shoot the poor bugger out of the air.
LOL yeah probably

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='"nathan"'
i'm not gonna complain about going to oz land, i did try and get a working vesa for over there as i wanted to move. but...well.....meh!
You're most welcome. What did they knock you back on if you don't mind me asking? Australia and UK have a really good relationship going at the mo' with working visa's, or so I thought...

Would it help if you were sponsored? We have so many IT jobs here atm, and not enough peeps to fill 'em. Big fat wads of cash are being waved about for suitably qualified applicants, and you can more or less name your working conditions.
Old 14-07-06, 03:55 PM
OC3D Elite

LMAO. This has some of the best ideas in it ever.

But if you did hit it with a hammer wouldnt you kinda smash your leg and it would swell like that?