Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Graphics & Displays > Graphics Cards

Old 04-01-19, 08:29 PM

all the people can ask what everything want in every forum in the planet.

you will not put me the bullet in ,my head and to tell me not to ask questions..

we dont live in 1821 ..

we are the new generation and we can speak ,, we can tell our opinions

we can agree , we can disagree
we live in one free word. different people ,, different minds .., different characters

this i mean

i dont understand what problem you have witth me

and also if you have one problem with me

you can speak to me and to tell me what bothers you from me and we will solve it

but i dont like to speak in general and say that he said it and in another forums;.

if you have something with me you will speak to me and not to speak in general

this things i had to say

Old 04-01-19, 08:34 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedf View Post
i am asking because some people told me that some 2080Ti cards have issues with the faNS

also AlienALX i believe that we have freedom to ask everything in every comunity corect/;;

is not bad to take more opinions from people who have better knowlege corect;
As I already told you at great length the opinion of the only person you will find on forums who actually owns a load of these cards is that the FTW3 is the best card. And I told you whose opinion that was, too.

So you've got your answer on that now. Watch I bet you ask about 500 more times too.

BTW ask away and see what happens.

Old 04-01-19, 08:37 PM

ok i understood

sorry my english are not good

and i ask my apologizes

ok;;
i am from greek and i dont speak very good english and i ask my apologizes

some words maybe is difficult for me
ok;;

its my fault and i ask my apologizes again to you/it was my fault
Old 04-01-19, 11:08 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
As I already told you at great length the opinion of the only person you will find on forums who actually owns a load of these cards is that the FTW3 is the best card. And I told you whose opinion that was, too.

So you've got your answer on that now. Watch I bet you ask about 500 more times too.

BTW ask away and see what happens.
Okay, now that was a bit harsch in my opinion. Not to defend anyone here, but the person clearly has language barriers and therefore has a higher risk of actually a, not understanding or b, may have missed it, if not both. Happened to me before and it ain’t easy all the time.
Old 04-01-19, 11:20 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedf View Post
why you believe that asus astrix 2080TI RTX is better from EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra ;;

alot of say that EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra is better from asus astrix 2080TI RTX
Asus warranty is total garbage, for that reason alone people will avoid them.

GTX 960 owner and proud of it.
Old 05-01-19, 03:13 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaapstad View Post
Asus warranty is total garbage, for that reason alone people will avoid them.
Really? Why’s that? This is the first time I hear this...
Old 05-01-19, 06:55 AM
Advanced Member

EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 - thats deffo the one i wwould get if you planing to slpash out with a custom grill on it that you can get

and dont take everything so personally , kavenas thev tha se skotosi re malaka !
Old 05-01-19, 11:06 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawelio View Post
Really? Why’s that? This is the first time I hear this...
Because it is in Croatia and you usually have to wait for your GPU to go there, then come back. Usually 6-8 weeks.

You really should know all of this dude, it's not like we hide it on here.

I wasn't being rude to the guy, just being honest. I posted in depth about this stuff on another forum, yet he basically ignores me and comes here. A bit annoying, after I take time out of my day to help some one and they basically brush it aside, no?

Some people think that because Strix is the most expensive it's automatically the best. No, no far from it. Their GPUs have a poor track record tbh. Even their Vega 64 had VRM issues because the heat pad was not big enough. You don't expect that on the world's most expensive.

Old 05-01-19, 11:36 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Because it is in Croatia and you usually have to wait for your GPU to go there, then come back. Usually 6-8 weeks.

You really should know all of this dude, it's not like we hide it on here.

I wasn't being rude to the guy, just being honest. I posted in depth about this stuff on another forum, yet he basically ignores me and comes here. A bit annoying, after I take time out of my day to help some one and they basically brush it aside, no?
Right, so just because it's not hidden here (and not exactly up in your face either), I'm supposed to know everything about ASUS warranty?... Good to know.

And as I wrote in my previous post, he obviously has issues with English and therefore he maybe just didn't understand you.

Anywho, I'm off this thread now. Someone else with more knowledge than me regarding this can help out better.
Old 05-01-19, 12:05 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawelio View Post
Right, so just because it's not hidden here (and not exactly up in your face either), I'm supposed to know everything about ASUS warranty?... Good to know.

And as I wrote in my previous post, he obviously has issues with English and therefore he maybe just didn't understand you.

Anywho, I'm off this thread now. Someone else with more knowledge than me regarding this can help out better.
I understand AlienALX point as the guy has asked the same question on other forums using different usernames. He does not appear to have a problem understanding what is posted, he just does not want to listen to multiple people saying the same thing.

The guy in the OP also reminds me of someone who has posted many times under different names on different forums including this one asking the same sort of questions and then getting banned for it as the threads never end.

GTX 960 owner and proud of it.