Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 14-06-18, 03:49 PM
OC3D Elite

Awesome! Just don't try to lift the thing once it's built.

Old 14-06-18, 06:45 PM
OC3D Elite

got this today
Old 14-06-18, 07:44 PM
OC3D Elite

Well I have done it.. First console since the Gamecube.

I have been hovering back and forth between PS4 and Xbox one X. I eventually decided to get a PS4 Pro, but when I finally (after about ten hours of reading) went to order it it was out of stock. I then spent an hour trying to order one from Very, but it seems they want you to credit it so you can't actually just f*****g buy it.

By this stage (it's been going on since this morning) I was in a bad mood. I went on Ebay, first looked for a Pro but no luck (no stock and stupid prices) and then I happened across the Scorpio. £340, no controller no stand. I already have a controller, and I don't need a stand.

So I got this.

Will be hooked up to the 55" in the bedroom. I am getting too old to be sat in a PC chair for 8 hours at a time. I found that out last week. My ass was hurting for two days.

Old 15-06-18, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post

awww man the ps4 pro would of been perfect i only got myself one just couple few months back and have been doing all the ps exclusive games, and they are excellent , on the xbox you basically got what ever you can get on pc

but i get it you were on missions that day , do or die it was embedded in your brain was gona get a console
Old 15-06-18, 07:24 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post

I have been hovering back and forth between PS4 and Xbox one X. I eventually decided to get a PS4 Pro, but when I finally (after about ten hours of reading) went to order it it was out of stock. I then spent an hour trying to order one from Very, but it seems they want you to credit it so you can't actually just f*****g buy it.

By this stage (it's been going on since this morning) I was in a bad mood. I went on Ebay, first looked for a Pro but no luck (no stock and stupid prices) and then I happened across the Scorpio. £340, no controller no stand. I already have a controller, and I don't need a stand.

So I got this.

Will be hooked up to the 55" in the bedroom. I am getting too old to be sat in a PC chair for 8 hours at a time. I found that out last week. My ass was hurting for two days.
I dunno how people can sit 8 hours gaming in the first place... But why get FO4 if you have experienced all to offer on the PC?

btw, great thing about xbox if you have a good surround.. it supports Dolby Atmos. That is the only reason I havent sold my Xbox X. Netflix/movies support with Atmos is just stunning.

I don't even use it for gaming now with the exception of FF15. at least that was until I bought it on PC. The Xbox version had the worst ghosting I have ever seen.

Personally I would have been patient and gone for PSpro. Far better selection there.
Old 15-06-18, 10:02 AM
OC3D Elite

Because I'm autistic and I like repetition and familiarity. This was why I stopped buying consoles. Or I like to play co op with my buddy. Fallout 3, FONV and FO4 are an ASD's dream tbh. The lone wanderer (yup) and all nice and repetitive, once you have completed it the first time.