Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 23-07-20, 02:42 PM
OC3D Crew

TIL that a £1,195 ergonomic Herman Miller chair with 12 year warranty is expensive.

This chair is for adults who know what a chair should do. But feel free to go back to your nonsensical $250 racing chairs designed for kids and/or mentally impaired.

Old 23-07-20, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Š View Post
No headrest, big naynay. Move on, Logitech. NeedForSeat/Maxnomic and DXRacer will still be the kings out there. Especially considering their MIG Series that costs a LOT less than this.
Spoken like a true pleb who has never heard of Herman Miller. Those chairs you listed are trash. Especially DXRacer, Maxnomic not so bad.

I wouldn't buy from Logitech though, just a regular Herman Miller chair will do.
Old 10-10-20, 04:29 PM

Secret Labs Titan here.
Expensive, but decent adjustable lumbar support, memory foam head support pillow, adjustable arm rests, tilts, etc.
I could actually sleep in this thing (and have come close while watching movies), because it can tilt all the way backwards if you adjust it to.
I have the black version with the golden 'T' logo, so it's not a bright colored sporty chair, it actually blends in perfectly with my black desk and black furniture. If you are looking for affordable options then i would recommend ficmax gaming chair and you can see complete details of it here https://www.reviewsed.com/ficmax-gaming-chair-review/
Old 11-10-20, 12:29 PM
Old N Gold

I agree with Alien. Saying this chair is priced too high is a bit redundant. I'm not willing to pay that much for a chair because I don't have the money for it. But I do think the money they ask is deserved, and I would pay it if I had it. They are generally excellently engineered items that will last your entire lifetime. And it will help you stay healthy if you sit down for extended periods of time. I was able to buy a refurbished RH-Logic chair for £380 and it's 90% of what I wanted it to be. I would only be disappointed by a 'gaming' chair, or even an IKEA Markus. I've bought two 'office' chairs previously that either fell apart or were poorly designed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyils View Post
Spoken like a true pleb who has never heard of Herman Miller. Those chairs you listed are trash. Especially DXRacer, Maxnomic not so bad.

I wouldn't buy from Logitech though, just a regular Herman Miller chair will do.
That was an unnecessary insult.
BenQ XL2730Z ⁞⁞ Mixonix Naos 7000 ⁞⁞ Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown ⁞⁞ Audio-GD NFB-15 ⁞⁞ EVE SC205 ⁞⁞ AKG K7XX