Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 11-08-14, 01:49 AM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is offline
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ye Olde England
Posts: 13,583
Love this thread, Brilliant idea

__________________
=Origin-Steam-Uplay-XBLive - Dicehunter=

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-08-14, 01:50 AM
RamboOC RamboOC is offline
Suspended By Request of Police
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 994
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPC View Post
Why not, put it thar
Added!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-08-14, 01:52 AM
TPC's Avatar
TPC TPC is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: D:\BW\Stuttgart
Posts: 1,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Love this thread, Brilliant idea
Agree it's absolutly awesome!
And thanks Rambo
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-08-14, 02:00 AM
RamboOC RamboOC is offline
Suspended By Request of Police
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 994
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPC View Post
Agree it's absolutly awesome!
And thanks Rambo
Your avatar pic went bonkers! looks like a smiley face
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-08-14, 02:03 AM
TPC's Avatar
TPC TPC is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: D:\BW\Stuttgart
Posts: 1,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboOC View Post
Your avatar pic went bonkers! looks like a smiley face
Well I don't want to be mistaken as an OC3D staff because of that Pic
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-08-14, 02:37 AM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is offline
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ye Olde England
Posts: 13,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPC View Post
Well I don't want to be mistaken as an OC3D staff because of that Pic
Unless your name is in red or you have a cool title like Sub or the other mods then you wont be mistaken for an OC3D staff member, Just a fan like the rest of us
__________________
=Origin-Steam-Uplay-XBLive - Dicehunter=

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-08-14, 02:54 AM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is offline
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ye Olde England
Posts: 13,583
Noctuas new mascot !

Now when you say, "My fans look like a Yak, Yakked all over them" You can get away with it, Because it's ok, It's the Noctua theme !


__________________
=Origin-Steam-Uplay-XBLive - Dicehunter=

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-08-14, 03:02 AM
RamboOC RamboOC is offline
Suspended By Request of Police
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Noctuas new mascot !

Now when you say, "My fans look like a Yak, Yakked all over them" You can get away with it, Because it's ok, It's the Noctua theme !




Whats your favourite style?

mine is orange followed by red v1,blue v2 and green
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-08-14, 03:05 AM
Excalabur50's Avatar
Excalabur50 Excalabur50 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,250
Does anyone have a link to the 100x100 avatar logo PLEASE
__________________
DRAGON'S MIST
NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 3700X=MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=32gig 3200Mhz GSkill Flare X= Sapphire RX5700XT Nitro Plus=NZXT Kraken X62=MSI Optix MPG341CQR=MSI GK80 Vigor=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Corsair MM800 RGB CE
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-08-14, 03:07 AM
RamboOC RamboOC is offline
Suspended By Request of Police
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalabur50 View Post
Does anyone have a link to the 100x100 avatar logo PLEASE
Tell me what style would you want and I will work the magic
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
high, logo, oc3d, red, resolution

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 12:25 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.