Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Processors & Platforms > Platforms - Other

Old 24-04-14, 07:46 PM
Resident Newb

Good close look at it for you

Old 24-04-14, 07:57 PM
Advanced Member

Nice! Thanks Dice, man That thing is huge! I do like the protection from the corner of your desk from things like carpel tunnel etc...

I fold fabric atm at the corners of both arms to try to stop that happening - long story, but after leaning on my arms alot i couldn't feel a few of my fingers for 3+ weeks and freaked me out alot, thank god it healed... but i was freaking out as i couldn't even play guitar or hold a cup properly for over a month pretty much

Think that's going on my list of things i need to get
Old 24-04-14, 08:03 PM

That is an ingenious invention, I might look into the warpad soon... terrible name imo :P
Old 24-04-14, 08:46 PM
OC3D Crew

One word.

Oppai.
Old 24-04-14, 08:47 PM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidlorock View Post
Nice! Thanks Dice, man That thing is huge! I do like the protection from the corner of your desk from things like carpel tunnel etc...

I fold fabric atm at the corners of both arms to try to stop that happening - long story, but after leaning on my arms alot i couldn't feel a few of my fingers for 3+ weeks and freaked me out alot, thank god it healed... but i was freaking out as i couldn't even play guitar or hold a cup properly for over a month pretty much

Think that's going on my list of things i need to get
No problem bud, I got it mainly because the edges of my desk are sharp as hell and this solved that

Quote:
Originally Posted by lAnimal View Post
That is an ingenious invention, I might look into the warpad soon... terrible name imo :P
Indeed, Something like XFX Edge would of been better.

Old 25-04-14, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
The most comfortable mouse pad I have ever owned, The XFX Warpad, Awesome piece of kit and well worth it.

Wow... this would literally be perfect for me. I am always getting wrist aches because of the way my arm hangs off of my desk with nothing to rest on. Quite honestly I'm properly ing amazed that I have not seen something like this sooner. I'm 100% sold even if it costs a premium.

Thank you everyone for your input and help! This has got to be one of the most helpful PC forums on the internets. Cheers all!

Custom CM Storm Trooper - MSi Z77 MPower - Core i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz - Corsair H100i - 16 GB Crucial Tactical Tracer @ 1866 MHz
MSi GTX 680 Lightning & ASUS GTX 680 Direct CUII in SLI - 2 x 128 GB Samsung 840 PRO SSDs in RAID 0 - 1 TB WD Caviar Black
850W Thermaltake SMART-M PSU

Old 25-04-14, 02:59 AM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedRebel View Post
Wow... this would literally be perfect for me. I am always getting wrist aches because of the way my arm hangs off of my desk with nothing to rest on. Quite honestly I'm properly ing amazed that I have not seen something like this sooner. I'm 100% sold even if it costs a premium.

Thank you everyone for your input and help! This has got to be one of the most helpful PC forums on the internets. Cheers all!
No problem bud, I checked newegg but it's out of stock, Good news though amazon US has got a lot -

http://www.amazon.com/XFX-FXGS2LAYER...rds=xfx+warpad

$44 / £25 isn't cheap for a mouse mat but I honestly can't recommend it enough, It's seen me through nearly 3 years of gaming, Still looks in mint condition and has really saved my wrist

Old 25-04-14, 03:32 AM

Thank you for the link! That seems a fair price to pay to prevent any future carpal tunnel.

Custom CM Storm Trooper - MSi Z77 MPower - Core i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz - Corsair H100i - 16 GB Crucial Tactical Tracer @ 1866 MHz
MSi GTX 680 Lightning & ASUS GTX 680 Direct CUII in SLI - 2 x 128 GB Samsung 840 PRO SSDs in RAID 0 - 1 TB WD Caviar Black
850W Thermaltake SMART-M PSU

Tags
mouse, mouse pad