Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Rants

Old 07-10-13, 03:04 PM
Bettyswollocks

Angry WatercoolingUK

Has anyone else had issues with WatercoolingUK?
i.e I placed an order for 2x White Braided PCIe Extension cables on the 29th with 48Hr Tracked & Signed For Delivery and I'm still bloody waiting, I have mailed these people loads also opened a eBay case and contacted them via Facebook and I get the feeling I'm being ignored...

Old 07-10-13, 03:48 PM
OC3D Elite

i waited over a month for a waterblock from specialtech because their stock system was incorrect. sometimes these things just happen. i got a wrongly made acool res from aquatuning. i made them aware and they sent me a free hat. i was well chuffed. so just be patient. i pay for the quickest delivery everytime from everyone and it always takes a few days longer (apart from aria. they are a well oiled machine)
Old 07-10-13, 05:49 PM
Bettyswollocks

It just rages me that companies don't respond to their customers, If I was to do this with my customers I'd be out of business. Retail is a simple service Purchase-Post-Recieve we don't ask for much.

I ordered on the 29th Sept it was dispatched on the 30th it's now the 7th Oct, Royal Mail have no information on my tracking number and I'm not getting any response from WCUK.

Quote:
Yeah I'm not friends with WCUK... their delivery service is appalling.
Your telling me..
Old 07-10-13, 06:02 PM
The Webmaster

Yeah I'm not friends with WCUK... their delivery service is appalling.
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro | i7-8700k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz DDR4 | nVidia RTX 2080Ti | Creative Audigy Rx | 1Tb Samsung 970 EVO+ M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 QVO | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM850 | Fractal Define S | Noctua NH-U14S | Roccat Kone Optical - Navy Storm | QPad MK85 Pro w/ Cherry Red MX | DELL U2413 + 2 x U2412M | AKG K702's | AKG K7XX S/N#000016 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250Ohm | TM Hotas Warthog Stick and Throttle | Saitek Combat Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TrackClip Pro

Notice: Don't feed the trolls!
Old 08-10-13, 12:29 PM
The Guvnor

should have gone to specialtech...... and those extensions are not very good either, Ive seen some terrible ones.

Extensions just add mess too

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 08-10-13, 12:43 PM
The Webmaster

Have you heard anything back from them yet?
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro | i7-8700k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz DDR4 | nVidia RTX 2080Ti | Creative Audigy Rx | 1Tb Samsung 970 EVO+ M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 QVO | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM850 | Fractal Define S | Noctua NH-U14S | Roccat Kone Optical - Navy Storm | QPad MK85 Pro w/ Cherry Red MX | DELL U2413 + 2 x U2412M | AKG K702's | AKG K7XX S/N#000016 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250Ohm | TM Hotas Warthog Stick and Throttle | Saitek Combat Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TrackClip Pro

Old 08-10-13, 01:13 PM
Bettyswollocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
should have gone to specialtech...... and those extensions are not very good either, Ive seen some terrible ones.

Amen to that Tom but unfortunately I'm a little stuck and have no choice the OCZ modular cables look terrible, all my cables are hidden in this acrylic case and only the important bits are seen. Just looking at Specialtech now they really need to look at their site with regard to "Inc VAT & Plus VAT" It's a bit off

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB View Post
Have you heard anything back from them yet?
Nope not heard a dicky bird They have until tomorrow then I'll be doing the usual Paypal demanding funds back.
Old 08-10-13, 01:54 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post

So very true, I ordered my GPU blocks from them and a few other bit's.

They sent 4 wrong compression fittings out to me and within 30 minutes of me contacting them, I had a response and within 5 hours I had the correct ones sent out and they were with me the next day.

They also sent me a freepost label to send the wrong ones back.

Very very good service from Specialtech, and I will be using them again in the future.

@Wraithguard

I dealt with WCUK a few years ago for some GTX280 waterblocks, and I didn't have a good experience with them, it took nearly 2 weeks for them to be delivered, then when one of them developed a crack and had to be RMA'd it took nearly 3 months to get, it dealt with.

Hope you get your stuff sorted soon.
Old 08-10-13, 02:43 PM
The Guvnor

Thought Id facebook it to see if you actually get a reply.......

https://www.facebook.com/Overclock3D

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 08-10-13, 03:06 PM
The Webmaster

nicely done.